• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texas Public Charter Schools Are Teaching Creationism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

TYpLJpOh.jpg

quiz2.jpg

I refuse to believe that is real. Anyone could print that on their computer, have a kid write answers. Maybe I'm being naive, but that is something so stupid that I doubt any adult/school would teach a child like that. Wow, so the best response to anything that happened in the past that you didn't personally witness is, were you there though?

KuroNeeko

How can this be legal?

That test that someone posted above is absolutely intolerable. Aren't there standards that have to be upheld? Seems like you can just teach whatever you want. Ridiculous and infuriating. There has to be some sort of legal action that residents can take. I would quit work and home school my child before sending him to that sort of school.

How can this be legal?

That test that someone posted above is absolutely intolerable. Aren't there standards that have to be upheld? Seems like you can just teach whatever you want. Ridiculous and infuriating. There has to be some sort of legal action that residents can take. I would quit work and home school my child before sending him to that sort of school.

Well in that test's instance it was a private school. So they can teach damn near anything. I would put the onus solely on the parents for not understanding what they were putting their kid into.

Gorillaz

How can this be legal?

Charter schools kind of float on this "loophole" like system since it gets some of its funding outside of gov't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom