• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TF2 Engineer update incoming?

Wes

venison crêpe
Erm, my TF2 just patched about 5/10 minutes ago.

Got that little pop up in the taskbar. Not sure what has changed, if anything, obviously.

Wes said:

Got that little pop up in the taskbar. Not sure what has changed, if anything, obviously.
Nothing here, did you play or load up steam lately? wait silly question with the past steam sale which just ended :lol

oh no youtube is stuttering, bandwidth being used!

BTW only one wrench to go, #50 still needs to be claimed and I bet it happens in a minute or two.

Uncle AJ

Uhhhhh the wrench counter just got reset to 0, and the list is blank. ??

EDIT: false alarm, the website just couldn't load everything fast enough because Steam servers are getting hammered right now - oops!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Wes said:

Same here. Probably just some stuff preparing the game for the Engineer update, but who knows.

Tubobutts

Wes said:

Apparently it's just a source engine update.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Wes said:

Yeah, I just got patched about fifteen minutes ago as well. I'm refreshing the engie update page, I'm betting someone got 50

bounchfx

Mo the Hawk said:
Uhhhhh the wrench counter just got reset to 0, and the list is blank. ??

EDIT: false alarm, the website just couldn't load everything fast enough because Steam servers are getting hammered right now - oops!

HMM... is this time based more than luck based?

delirium

Oompah Loompah doopity doo

have I got a warning message for you

Oompah Loompah doopity dee

finding the wrench is hard you see

There once was a man with a full backpack

lots of weapons to give that spy a whack

but then when that wrench came along you see

his inventory slots

were

all

emp

ty.

Oompah Loompah doopity doo

yes we got a warning message for you

Oompah Loompah doopity shmidiot

don't craft away your items, you fucking idiot.

Stolen from SA.

bounchfx

The_Technomancer said:
Also, Meet the Pyro is totally going to come out, and it is totally going to be Abraham Lincoln

he just happens to love flowers.

it's odd, because even valve has said 'she' when describing pyro

I hope in meet the pyro he/she removes their mask but you don't see it, but instead some weird face reactions from the team :lol

bounchfx said:

Valve troll us so much with the Pyro, from the pink flower bag in the lockers to random "her" and "she" in updates which later get edited, valve am trolls!

I think they planned it from the start especially with the pink flower bag being in the game from the beginning.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
bounchfx said:

Valve alternates when referring to Pyro between he/she.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ever since the update, my TF2 is shitting the bed. It keeps freezing, and I get weird graphical glitches. Time to delete local content, reinstall, and see if that helps...

Moobabe

thetrin said:
Ever since the update, my TF2 is shitting the bed. It keeps freezing, and I get weird graphical glitches. Time to delete local content, reinstall, and see if that helps...

Disable friends in game - solved all kinds of issues for me.

Forum poster:

"DAMN YOU VALVE! Wheres my Update Gabe!? I have 6 hats and I still don't get an update? You lazy cheapskate!"

:lol

Diablohead said:
Don't do it KGB is awesome
What do you do with them besides taunt before the game begins?

I'm bummed I crafted a couple back-burners. I want my back-burner back. :-( I like that thing. Too much responsibility with air-compress . . . you need to blow out people, you need to defend against ubers, etc. And I love getting behind enemy lines and then wiping out 3 or 4 people quickly with the back-burner.

I also crafted an ambassador . . . I'd miss that if I actually played spy.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I want the wrangler so badly!

zv99jr.jpg

Top Bottom