• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
That - was kinda lame, we had some gay jokes, some Krillin jokes and nothing about the actual plot. Didn't even laugh once, hopefully this isn't a sign of it going downhill like all those other abridged series.

Link Man

Banned
KimiSan said:
That - was kinda lame, we had some gay jokes, some Krillin jokes and nothing about the actual plot. Didn't even laugh once, hopefully this isn't a sign of it going downhill like all those other abridged series.
First of all, there were two Dragonballs found in this episode, so there was plot advancement.

Second, you're complaining about filler in a Dragonball Z adaptation?

Wiseblade

:lol

I'm really liking this interpretation of Freiza. Zarbon too.

KimiSan said:

2i7biu1.jpg

Link Man said:
First of all, there were two Dragonballs found in this episode, so there was plot advancement.

Second, you're complaining about filler in a Dragonball Z adaptation?

This.

This series is the best :lol

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Dodoria: "I AM A WOMAN"
Vegeta: "WHAT!!!"

Vegeta: "Why did I explode?!"

:lol

SUPER KAMI GURU

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Love these. The guys doing Vegeta and Freeza are so damn similar to Sabat and whoever the hell the new Freeza is in DBZ Kai.

GaimeGuy said:
Dodoria: "I AM A WOMAN"
Vegeta: "WHAT!!!"

Vegeta's delivery was wonderful. :lol :lol

bigosc2k

Banned
"Let me put this in way you will understand, I'm about to blow my load all over your insides"
"What the?!?"
"No homo"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :D :D :D :D

Jinjo

bigosc2k said:
"Let me put this in way you will understand, I'm about to blow my load all over your insides"
"What the?!?"
"No homo"

:lol :lol :lol :lol :D :D :D :D

I fucking lost it there.:lol

Kunan

Man I loved these when I saw them awhile back :lol

Nappa is the greatest thing ever.

EDIT: omg they've gotten past the Saiyan saga?! I know what I'm watching later!! :D

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
More (lots of) gay jokes, resorting to an old (albeit funny) character and pretty much nothing else, including no jokes about the actual plot which is what I found funniest. For me this whole thing took a dive in quality a while back.

Kurtofan

KimiSan said:
More (lots of) gay jokes, resorting to an old (albeit funny) character and pretty much nothing else, including no jokes about the actual plot which is what I found funniest. For me this whole thing took a dive in quality a while back.
Zarbon's death will probably reduce the number of gay jokes.
And what do you mean about no jokes about the plot?
The plot is "grab the balls",there's not a lot more about it.

AniHawk

KimiSan said:

I dunno, I thought Goku's conversation with Kai was pretty funny, especially the "Eeeeeee!"

Calcaneus

Impatient Vegeta is the best:

"Just..just transform, damn you"

Yeah, hopefully the gay jokes slow down now that Zarbon is dead. I don't really mind them, but I'd like a little more variety.

Barrage

Show's still rolling IMO. Super Kami Guru is absolutely hilarious.

I am worried that when the source material becomes more Goku-centric the show will suffer. He has both the least funny character and the worst voice actor.

Top Bottom