• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 3rd Birthday is celebrated March 29 in North America, Joystiq says no PSN release

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Well, this news doesn't affect me at all (other than the actual release date). I like to avoid buying digital copies of games if I can help it.

Takao

Banned
Kagari said:
Based on what I heard, it's likely to release on PSN but not day and date.

How stupid can Square Enix be. If they're waiting for NGP, they'll be waiting a good half year from release of the UMD, and that's just asking for people to forget about the game entirely.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Why does this game need to come out at same time as Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky/Sora no Kiseki. :(

dili

Falcom and Square seem to be battling it out on release dates. Ys I&II PSP and Tactics Ogre were suppose to release same day up until Falcom announced a one week push back ealier today. I think the same will likely happen with Legend of Heroes too.

Either way PSP really is on fire the next couple of months. I hope Square is getting all these games out 1st half of this year so as to save Type 0 in the US for late summer where they usually released all their other big name PSP games in previous years.

kevm3

I can imagine Square not releasing the games on PSN only to release them on the network a couple of years in the PSP2's lifespan so that you will have to rebuy them if you want to play on your new handheld.

Acquiesc3

Banned
Strange. Tactics Ogre and Dissidia II got a day one PSN release.. so will FFIV complete collection next month.

Be consistent for once Squeanix.

-----

Just saw the blog comment. Yay :D

Top Bottom