• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

The problem with shibari is everyone is like "fuck yeah" but then the time to set it all up leaves it down low in the bag o stuff.

same but i'm the worst b/c i am way too fucking lazy to spend so much time setting it all up lmfao. my rope has gone unused for the longest time because of my laziness.

omg so true haha

hogties save so much time if i want bondage without the mess of tangled ropes and figuring out knots while my inner erection grows flacid faster than a balloon losing air -___-

GamerJM

Banned
I'm watching Marco Polo on Netflix. Season 2 Episode 2 ~27 minutes -- there's a scene of shibari between Mei Lin and Ahmad, with Mei tying up Ahmad. I just thought it was interesting :D

I actually just saw a gif set of this on my Tumblr feed a few hours ago, it looked hot tbh >_>

neorej

ERMYGERD!
The problem with shibari is everyone is like "fuck yeah" but then the time to set it all up leaves it down low in the bag o stuff.

It's a vicious cycle; you need practice to get faster, you never get to practice because it's not fast enough.

This thread feels dead, but I need to know things! There's a girl who is super attractive that likes me, and she's into BDSM.

I'm not experienced in any of it, and well I like to be a person who aims to please. So, if I do end up going out with her.. I need to figure some things out.

Darksol

This thread feels dead, but I need to know things! There's a girl who is super attractive that likes me, and she's into BDSM.

I'm not experienced in any of it, and well I like to be a person who aims to please. So, if I do end up going out with her.. I need to figure some things out.

The first thing you need to figure out is if you're even interested in BDSM. If it's not something that's a part of you, there's only so far you can go, regardless of how much you want to please.

Well, I can say that I'm somewhat of a Sadomasochist. If that helps? I dunno.

All I know that she's into that stuff, specifically ropes and being tied up.

I'm willing to try any new experiences as well.

My fiancé and I are looking into the FEELD app for threesomes. We discussed it the other night and we both want to knock it off our bucket list. We'll start with MFF and if she's ok I'I'll be more than willing to let a guy into our activities.
I'm a lucky man.

Got into this with a long term girlfriend. Brought in a third girl one time. Amazing time for all of us! But as time went on, things dwindled and died. How do people in long term relationships keep it going?

Hello BDSM GAF! I've been seeing someone for a few months and we have a mutual interest in BDSM. We started slow with vanilla stuff (spanking, slapping, biting, etc.) but she is really interested in rope bondage! Nothing intricate or full body--mostly binding hands, feet to ankles, etc.

Anyone here experienced with this? I've been reading up, particularly in regards to safety, but wondering if anyone has any fav knots, positions, etc. they'd like to share! Will be working on what she's shown me in the meantime...

Moff

You should take a workshop if there is one nearby. If google doesn't find one, join fetlife and you might find one there.

Shinjica

Hi Gaf,

i remember in this thread, someone posted a link for a test where you select what kind of kinky things you like then your boyfriend/girlfriend have to do the same and if you choose the same things, you will see those choice.

i try to find it by google but without success

Kinsei

Banned
I've been interested in BDSM for a long time now but I've never actually participated in anything. I've been on fetlife ready to make a profile and look for a local munch but in the end my nerves always end up getting the best of me and I end up chickening out.

Anyways, just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Darksol

I've been interested in BDSM for a long time now but I've never actually participated in anything. I've been on fetlife ready to make a profile and look for a local munch but in the end my nerves always end up getting the best of me and I end up chickening out.

Anyways, just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Hi! Fetlife is fun, you should give it a shot.

That OP was an asshole even before the troll reveal. At least I know that the event exists now.

This ^

shingi70

Banned
Any tutorials or beginners lessons for starting light bdsm, I'm pretty dominant in my sexual relationship, andvim interested in being submissive and trying pegging and femdom without the degeration aspect.

shingi70

Banned
Well I guess we're both switches, I just want her to get more dominant and controlling sexually. We were wrestling and messing around the other day and she had me pinned to the floor and having her in control for a change turned me on.

Does anyone have experience in bringing up their kinks to a therapist? I really want to talk about it with mine but don't know how it would be received. Advice?

Salamando

Does anyone have experience in bringing up their kinks to a therapist? I really want to talk about it with mine but don't know how it would be received. Advice?

Just bring it up.

Good therapists would appreciate the additional window into your life. If they react negatively, they're not the therapist for you. You should be able to discuss anything with your therapist without fear of judgement.

And therapists are legally unable to talk about it with anyone else, unless your kink threatens someone's life.

I got to play with a violet wand for the first time this weekend. I never had any interest in electricity play, and now I'm apparently a slut for it!

Soda Mixer

Neo Member
Hey everyone, I hope this thread bump doesn't violate protocol. Anyway, I just got an invitation to a play party at a BDSM club next week, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for a first-timer. Basically, what kind of vibe should I expect?

For attire, I don't have any fetish wear--would black jeans and a nice black T-shirt generally be ok? And is it customary to bring supplies (eg towel, bottled water, snacks) to these things? I'd really appreciate any advice you all could give!

Hey everyone, I hope this thread bump doesn't violate protocol. Anyway, I just got an invitation to a play party at a BDSM club next week, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for a first-timer. Basically, what kind of vibe should I expect?

For attire, I don't have any fetish wear--would black jeans and a nice black T-shirt generally be ok? And is it customary to bring supplies (eg towel, bottled water, snacks) to these things? I'd really appreciate any advice you all could give!

Do you have any experience with any type of BDSM play? One thing I tell people who are new to the scene entirely, is not to go to your first play party expecting to play. Just being in the environment can be overwhelming to some people and I never want them to get in over their heads and agree to some rough play that might get them scared off or get someone hurt physically or emotionally because they don't have enough top/bottom experience.

Even though I had done some BDSM play in private before, the first time I went to the club I just watched the scenes, and introduced myself to people. If it's anything like the people I associate with, no one's gonna trust you enough your first time at the club anyways to do anything other than some very light play.

I'd say just go expecting to enjoy the sights and sounds and meet cool people. If someone shows interest in playing with you go for it, but don't overstate your experience. Let them know you're new.

Check the club's website regarding dress code, and I don't think there'd be an issue if you take a bottle of water or something with you but they will likely have drinks/snacks on sale there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom