• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best of CEO Kaz Hirai

FYNwU86.png

Oh my fuck

That is too clever. but yeah, please let me change it to Sheriff_Battlesnake or Tronnic_Trey instead of my first D&D character who was a blatant Drizzt rippoff.

Shahed

Are you being serious right now?
As someone who would class Zelda as one of my all time favourite franchises I had no idea what that meant either. I might have played numerous Zelda games, but didn't play my first until Ocarina. Not everyone has played them all.

As someone who would class Zelda as one of my all time favourite franchises I had no idea what that meant either. I might have played numerous Zelda games, but didn't play my first until Ocarina. Not everyone has played them all.

I reckon it's less about remembering every line in the game, but more that it's a famous Meme now a days. Like 'praise the sun' or something.

The line is referenced in nearly every Zelda, including Ocarina of Time and as recently as Skyward Sword (don't remember it in albw)

Nicko

Pure gold this guy... I met Wario64 at PSX, and wouldn't be surprised if it's him. Guy is seriously a library of gaming history. Great base to pull from when transformed into full CEO mode.

Wario... Want to say hi?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
He's brilliant, but he's not wario64. He used to have his real name and contact in his twitter profile but has since removed it. I think he was a comedy writer or college student or something.

The_Kid

Yeah it's pretty great, the only other one I can think of that is consistently better is the Sonic the Hedgehog account.

Top Bottom