• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac 3DS REJECTED [Up: Now looking into Sony Platforms]

Hyuga

Banned
Anyone tried to play "The Binding of Isaac" with a (PS3) Dual Shock Controller and MotionJoy?
Because it won't work with "The Binding of Isaac" :-/
(how can I play it with my DS3?)

Nobody?
Does anybody play "The Binding of Isaac" with the (PS3) Dual Shock Controller (on the PC)?

Anyone tried to play "The Binding of Isaac" with a (PS3) Dual Shock Controller and MotionJoy?
Because it won't work with "The Binding of Isaac" :-/
(how can I play it with my DS3?)
I did. First of all you need to download JoyToKey and map all keys to your joypad. After that you should be able to use your Dualshock as normal. I used the emulate 360 setting, but the other modes might work as well.

zroid

Banned
Some (presumably new) details emerge about Nintendo's decision:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/...ws-internal-divisions-over-companys-image.ars

But McMillen tells Ars Technica that Nintendo's decision only came after months of discussion. During that time, the company expressed a serious desire to release a port of the PC game. ...

"Honestly, a lot of people [said] 'Oh, there's no way, it's so obvious they would say no,' but... they were saying yes for a long time and they were very confident that it was going to be approved for a long time," McMillen said. "For two months I was told it was looking really good and it was something they wanted for the platform... and it just moved up the ranks but it was just one of those things that seemed to be on the fence because they weren't sure if this would cause controversy for them..."

The best quote from that article was:

"Here's why Nintendo said no, "McMillen said. "Go to any website that talked about it and read the comments and look at the fucking religious wars that happen in it. That's why [they rejected the game], because people are too fucking stupid to realize their opinions are isolated to themselves and don't apply to others. The end. Fuck off."

The best quote from that article was:

"Here's why Nintendo said no, "McMillen said. "Go to any website that talked about it and read the comments and look at the fucking religious wars that happen in it. That's why [they rejected the game], because people are too fucking stupid to realize their opinions are isolated to themselves and don't apply to others. The end. Fuck off."

:lol
And you know what? They're right.

Top Bottom