• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africanus

Anyone listen to this week's This American Life podcast?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1089930

Pretty sad listening to all those racists and the girl who wanted to get a better education.

I listened to the entire thing.

That town hall meeting was utterly disgusting, and it surprises me that woman had the audacity to return and pull the "People who call out racism are the REAL racists" card.

I remember the 2005 Fantastic 4 movie being the first superhero movie my mother ever watched. Ahh how time flies.

The best Doom is still in The Fantastic Four (1994).

Shy

Thought i'd post this vid for you guys. (sorry that it's a another young turks vid)

Allure Publishes Afro Tutorial For White Women.

One of the main reasons i wanted to post it, was during the segment they show a QVC clip thought blew me away. (in a bad way)

Hope you guys like it. If you're getting tired of my posting these just let me know, and i'll cool it.

Thought i'd post this vid for you guys. (sorry that it's a another young turks vid)

Allure Publishes Afro Tutorial For White Women.

One of the main reasons i wanted to post it, was during the segment they show a QVC clip thought blew me away. (in a bad way)

Hope you guys like it. If you're getting tired of my posting these just let me know, and i'll cool it.
Think it was posted in the last thread, actually. Who's tired, fool? lol..Post what you want.

zeemumu

Rare Replay. Can't wait to play more Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

Damn it that free inhabitant thread is entertaining, but in a "this is awful" kind of way.

zeemumu

I came across this today. What if Hogwarts was an HBCU?

Lol at Raven Symone being Umbridge.

Reminds me of high school when I had a heated debate with some other people about whether or not Ginny's ex-boyfriend was black.

Really want to give Nuts and Bolts a shot. Younger me was too pigheaded to try new things when it came to my games, especially Banjo Kazooie.

I don't pay much attention to CW's Arrow but their adding Mister Terrific so...that's somewhat interesting.

Arrow's okay if you can get past all of the fanservice. The first season feels like Batman.

But if everything I've heard is to be believed, temper your expectations on Nuts and Bolts.

royalan

image.php

Love her.

Really want to give Nuts and Bolts a shot. Younger me was too pigheaded to try new things when it came to my games, especially Banjo Kazooie.

I don't pay much attention to CW's Arrow but their adding Mister Terrific so...that's somewhat interesting.

Nuts and Bolts is reeeeaaallllly good. I wanna pick up Rare Replay for the 2 Viva Pinata games.

Infinite

Folks only say that "people should wear their hair however they want" shit when it's the white women getting called out for adopting black hairstyles but I rarely hear that shit when dscussing black women being socially pressured to wear their hair perms. It's most just befuddlement express on how politicize black hair is.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
The main character in Mafia III is black y'all

let's see how folks defend their 'I can't relate' posts in a Mafia game

MafiaIII_Harrassment.jpg

day1

wanted it forever but never thought I see a black protag in a game during that era.

edit: I read them youtube comments. I never have to buy salt agian. XD

Folks only say that "people should wear their hair however they want" shit when it's the white women getting called out for adopting black hairstyles but I rarely hear that shit when dscussing black women being socially pressured to wear their hair perms. It's most just befuddlement express on how politicize black hair is.

I'm honesty baffled that people still want to downplay this issue. How many times have we had this conversation? It's like every few months at this point.
That op almost made my head explode. If black women irl are telling you about their experiences and you don't believe them then what good is a discussion on a message board gonna do?

JLynn

Today I realize so many kids had heard of Salt 'N Pepa for the first time thanks to that damn Deadpool trailer.

Damn, I feel so old.

Village

lol the FFXV trailer thread is great right now.

Splendid trolling on Square's part tonight.

"We making FFXV , KH3, a New Neir , And a FF7 Remake. You all shall hang on to every piece of information we give you no matter how meager it is because we are Square. See ya later Shit Lords"

The main character in Mafia III is black y'all

let's see how folks defend their 'I can't relate' posts in a Mafia game

I'm way in just for stepping outside the box. Main dude looks and sounds awesome.

Lol editors don't look at context anymore. What's next? "The story behind Mafia 3's protagonist's ape-like countenance"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom