• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"Black Panther's bodyguard is more memorable than Storm is in X-men Apocalypse"

I said goddamn
Jake-has-a-cold-dead-stare-reaction-gif-on-Adventure-Time.gif

Sch1sm

Morning, guys~

Drake is tired to me.

I think I just got tired of hearing his shit, because I liked Take Care, shit I liked Comeback Season. I liked So Far Gone...and that Drake is dead. This pseudo-trapper shit is ass. This fake dancehall shit he does, including the patois, is ass. He can't make a move on his own anymore. He can't START something. He can pole-ride a trend though, and make massive amounts of money doing it. He's successful but uninspired and uninspiring.

Meanwhile, we've got two years in a row where Royce da 5'9 gave us heat and no one manages to listen. He's had Prhyme and Layers in consecutive years and gave us the Trust the Shooter EP for free. Fuck a Drake.

It really is as simple as him having this "6ix" backing, you know. This city has a tendency of building up whatever fame is rolling at the time. It's the only reason he got anywhere to start with. I probably lose friends every time I say I didn't enjoy a Drake EP or record.

Drake is tired to me.

I think I just got tired of hearing his shit, because I liked Take Care, shit I liked Comeback Season. I liked So Far Gone...and that Drake is dead. This pseudo-trapper shit is ass. This fake dancehall shit he does, including the patois, is ass. He can't make a move on his own anymore. He can't START something. He can pole-ride a trend though, and make massive amounts of money doing it. He's successful but uninspired and uninspiring.

Meanwhile, we've got two years in a row where Royce da 5'9 gave us heat and no one manages to listen. He's had Prhyme and Layers in consecutive years and gave us the Trust the Shooter EP for free. Fuck a Drake.

Yea, fucking Layers is amazing. Especially the later half of the album. Drake couldn't think to produce something on the level of what a rapper like Royce can do.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Just signed my lease. New spot has 1Gbps fiber.
About to pick up uncharted and deadpool blu-ray.
I have the day off.

This week is a complete 180 from the last week.
Only thing that can make it better is that #2 issue tomorrow.

I sad goddamn

PoQmNax.gif

Ferguson Swears in First Black Police Chief Delrish Moss

Let's hope he can do some good there.

Gnite, my peoples..

I was just wondering what was going on with Ferguson yesterday. This is good news. And I bet he's gonna face all the opposition he can get.

This game looks so good. Way better than it should.

I sad goddamn
It's so true. I hope they don't recast her. Also, send me some of that food from Atlanta!

TheFlow

Banned
Just signed my lease. New spot has 1Gbps fiber.
About to pick up uncharted and deadpool blu-ray.
I have the day off.

This week is a complete 180 from the last week.
Only thing that can make it better is that #2 issue tomorrow.

PoQmNax.gif
Aye peep the black panther comic thread

Do you mean graphically or concept wise

if the first thing, well yeah they started trying

If the 2nd thing, pokemon... always looks good? Don't really understand the sentiment.

I....don't always find Pokemon games interesting, actually. I don't always like the starters, the antagonists, the locales, etc. I like everything about this one so far, and yeah, that includes the graphics. I mean, Colosseum already did Pokemon in 3D, but this looks exactly how Pokemon in 3D should look.

Village

I....don't always find Pokemon games interesting, actually. I don't always like the starters, the antagonists, the locales, etc. I like everything about this one so far, and yeah, that includes the graphics. I mean, Colosseum already did Pokemon in 3D, but this looks exactly how Pokemon in 3D should look.

oh alright just asking.

I wish you could pick hair from the start though. I'mma need dreads under that hat dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom