• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

CglJM6AUcAAZ9Vb.jpg

Guess what this is

That mutated food.

Johndoey

Banned
How much was it?

------
Y'all acting like you to good for DMX smh.

----
Thankfully I got a bunch of places near me selling quality frog legs and cheap shrimp.
-----
Finally tried Five Guy's cheeseburger, overpriced and not significantly better than a BK double cheeseburger.

HMD

Is black culture an American culture? I'm not American, and I was wondering the other day if black culture is exclusively/mainly found in America? Also if anyone has any book recommendations on non-American black culture history I'd love to read them. Thanks.

TheFlow

Banned
Apocalypse is off to a bad start it seems. I'm pretty indifferent, just annoyed at the emphasis on jlaw.
I am at the point where I might as well go ahead and finish out the trilogy.

Jlaw did more harm than good to the franchise. Good news is dead pool might change the game up.
Rated R wolverine movie

Numb

Apocalypse is off to a bad start it seems. I'm pretty indifferent, just annoyed at the emphasis on jlaw.
She might aswell be the main character by herself
Was hoping Apoc was gonna be good. Too bad
Is black culture an American culture? I'm not American, and I was wondering the other day if black culture is exclusively/mainly found in America? Also if anyone has any book recommendations on non-American black culture history I'd love to read them. Thanks.

Not just a US thing at all

My lord I just saw the transracial thread title. All my nopes
I swear people try to be extra progressive just for the sake of it and it blinds them from critical thinking.
Elements of black culture is found worldwide.

Slayven

I made my peace what the X-men movies. I will just catch them on TBS or whatever

I feel like I am the crazy one because Jlaw is getting OScars and shit, but I think she is a pretty meh actress at best

Johndoey

Banned
It's got young Bruce who totally cool with murdering and crippling folk if he needs to it's great.

Spoilers
When Gordon iced a dude in cold blood and told Bruce about, Bruce basically just goes "ya did good my boy"

Johndoey

Banned
They must have really turned that show around then, because it was garbage.
Most of season one is real bad, then season two is great. A lot of it is them leveraging the fact that with 70 years of content to adapt however they please they can get real weird without breaking tue logic of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom