• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypernima

Banned
create the wedding line. Are you actually starting one? I need more stuff made by people who realise that white ain't the majority in any respect and fashion isn't just for them.

---

Hope everyone's had a good day, or it's turned up in the case of Lucini's problem on problem on problem city.

eventually. I just have no money to do anything rn so it might be a few years lol

better not be on some kanye shit with a basic-ass tshirt

nah, I know how to design interesting clothing (i think)

Sch1sm

eventually. I just have no money to do anything rn so it might be a few years lol

nah, I know how to design interesting clothing (i think)

I think what Beef is saying is

don't sell us Gildan branded stuff with your touch for a disturbing premium if you catch that fame. 😂

hypernima

Banned
I think what Beef is saying is

don't sell us Gildan branded stuff with your touch for a disturbing premium if you catch that fame. 😂

lol, most of the material is wax print. hopefully I would be able to find an supplier for it back home. If i ever realize this i'd like to keep the dollars in the pockets of the community.

Numb

Damn ya'll niggas looking like ya'll model for black gucci and shit.
When I start my fashion line hmu

Sounds real interesting and wish the best of luck
Count me in.
appearances change 😳

create the wedding line. Are you actually starting one? I need more stuff made by people who realise that white ain't the majority in any respect and fashion isn't just for them.

---

Hope everyone's had a good day, or it's turned up in the case of Lucini's problem on problem on problem city.
dUBIqVR.gif

so late. Gnite

Timbaland helped produce Missy, prduced some bomb ass Jay Z hits, Aaliyah, one of the greatest pop albums of all time with FutureSex/LoveSounds, produced some stuff with Kanye, produced Make Me Better, produced Drunk In Love, 20/20 Experience, the Empire soundtrack.

Kanye: Stand Up, A Dream, a beast ass Jay song btw. 03 Bonnie and Clyde, Slow Jamz, his own great music of course, John Legend, stuff under GOOD Music, Bitch Better Have my Money

Neptunes: Rump Shaker, Right Here, Take it to the Head, Clipse, Kelis, ODB, Shake Ya Ass, N.E.R.D., Justified JT, Noreaga, Alan Thicke's son, Shakira, Hans Zimmer, Future Hendrix, T.I, ATCQ, Snoop,

Dre: NWA of course, Eminem, 50, All of G-Unit, World Class Wreckin' Cru, J.J. Fad, Snoop

Three way Tie between Yeezy, Timbaland, and Neptunes
So kanye loses because of 03 Bonnie and Clyde
Then Neptune's lose because of Future

I've wanted to try and get into early house music, like late 80's Detroit/Chicago early house. Anyone have any recommendations or favorites?
I know more Techno after House spread to Europe then changed to Tech House/Techno

https://youtu.be/C0f96HQbCY4

classic Detroit Techno

1992 techno with Mario(?) sample

https://youtu.be/3Y8w2W1uy2A

I've been there plenty a time

I actually got a gay friend who deals with this all the time, he accidentally hits on straight guys sometimes. Thankfully he ain't been attacked because of it
Maybe

I didn't believe Slayven when he said it, but today I did see someone on my Facebook friends list air some personal drama on it. All the comments were telling her to take it down. I don't know why someone would want to put their business out there like that.

Slayven

I didn't believe Slayven when he said it, but today I did see someone on my Facebook friends list air some personal drama on it. All the comments were telling her to take it down. I don't know why someone would want to put their business out there like that.

Folks put all there in house business out there. The internet is not your friend.

LionPride

Banned
Now you gotta wait 2 weeks for episode 5 and you won't be able to chat with us in thread about this greatness because you've already watched ahead
Nah imma still be in that thread. It's not like I watch the show live anyways

Imma watch episode 3 again on Wednesday to refresh myself

Neptunes: Rump Shaker, Right Here, Take it to the Head, Clipse, Kelis, ODB, Shake Ya Ass, N.E.R.D., Justified JT, Noreaga, Alan Thicke's son, Shakira, Hans Zimmer, Future Hendrix, T.I, ATCQ, Snoop,

Three way Tie between Yeezy, Timbaland, and Neptunes

smh If y'all werent getting into girls pants with this playin in the background

FyreWulff

Have feelings for someone who doesn't like you brehs

;_;

I heard through sidechannel someone I liked would have dated me if not for my weight

... so now I'm working on losing 120 pounds by the end of next year

(it's probably a good idea anyway)

edit: it'd put me at 155lbs total weight and then i'll start weightlifting

As an aside, I always think it's weird when people just.. add other internet people to their FB. I have personal-ish stuff on mine but it's limited to people I've met IRL pre-internet. So none of it isn't crap I haven't brought up amongst them before.

BigDes

Someone tried to steal my phone on the subway today. Just tried to grab it out of my hand as he was getting off at the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom