• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I honestly surprised that Cole and Dylan remained stable their whole lives. Being a child star in Hollywood can easily mess you up.

Despite the horror stories, quite a few made it out unscathed. Nickelodeon stars are less prone to future breakdowns than Disney ones, though. I think Amanda Bynes and Jamie Lynn Spears were the only ones.

I found a used game shop near me and bought a PS2 for $43!
Came with a controller, the cables, and a memory card. All in working condition.
Time to relive some memories :')

Numb

You gotta admire the defense force and their creativity
Now how could have guessed the thread would be turned into arguing about obesity

You gotta admire the defense force and their creativity
Now how could have guessed the thread would be turned into arguing about obesity

Lots short folks on GAF..gotta imagine they're on the portly side, and somehow are taking offense to shit directed at a piece of shit racist would-be terrorist. Yet can't relate to black characters in games or movies..😐

Bronx-Man

Banned
The 1-2 combo of the Red Dead 2 and the Last of Us 2 threads get derailed because of some stupidity within a couple weeks of each other was hilarious.

You would think these dudes would learn one day.

The 1-2 combo of the Red Dead 2 and the Last of Us 2 threads get derailed because of some stupidity within a couple weeks of each other was hilarious.

You would think these dudes would learn one day.
I remember the RD2 thread but what happened in TLoU2? Is it because people can't handle playing as a female or something?

GdQMIeG.jpg

"Hey, it'd be cool if one of the gang members you can play as in RD2 is a woman."

"WOW, get a load of the SJWs in this fucking thread! Jesus christ, this whole site is nothing but goddamn cucks!"

Ands that's basically what happened. The Neanderthal that said that was nuked off the face of the website shortly thereafter.

zeemumu

And how.

A junior literally compared being a straight white dude today to the plight of Native Americans. I was like........wut????

I'm assuming it's because he considers himself uncommon because the world slightly shifted away from straight white guys as the only focus for everything.

The account is 4 years old and 22 posts.

Think about it, dude sat on an account for 4 years. Think of all the shit that happen in your life in 4 years. But dude had the login info ready for some fuckery. It is scary and astounding
My close group of friends call these type of people "little dicks." Because only someone with a small penis would put in the effort for such a stupid reason. You had 4 years to better yourself but you squatted an alt account.

Numb

Next excuse they'll use is that by making fun of a racist we are making fun of the billions of people who alive and breathing just like him.

zeemumu

My close group of friends call these type of people "little dicks." Because only someone with a small penis would put in the effort for such a stupid reason. You had 4 years to better yourself but you squatted an alt account.

I call it going hollow.

In Dark Souls, you have to maintain a drive or purpose as an undead or you'll start to hollow out and become a mindless detriment to those around you.

That seems to be true of real life as well, minus the "undead" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom