• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning BCT.

The ME:A reviews are interesting. I guess Lion was right not to get it. Instead I might get bevel and some new slacks from J Crew.

My next game might have to be SF V to play with you guys.

Good morning BCT.

The ME:A reviews are interesting. I guess Lion was right not to get it. Instead I might get bevel and some new slacks from J Crew.

My next game might have to be SF V to play with you guys.

Not surprised at all, I still got 8 hours left from my EA trial haven't felt the need to pick it up again, but I'm sure I will to finish it out, will buy ME:A up when its complete with DLC.

Looks like my top game for this year is RDR2.

Beefy

I was hyped for ME then the gameplay vids landed and they look boring as fuck. My next game looks like being RDR2 or Mordor.

Not surprised at all, I still got 8 hours left from my EA trial haven't felt the need to pick it up again, but I'm sure I will to finish it out, will buy ME:A up when its complete with DLC.

Looks like my top game for this year is RDR2.

Destiny 2 is probably going to be my top game. But this fall is going to be packed with games. It might be a good thing I'm not going to spend so much money this spring/summer

I've been shopping at guess lately. The sales man. The sales...

Guess clothes have good quality? I might have to check it out. The last new place I shopped at was Bonobos.

hypernima

Banned
Who been posting bout the cake soap?
VGxT8DM.jpg

Destiny 2 is probably going to be my top game. But this fall is going to be packed with games. It might be a good thing I'm not going to spend so much money this spring/summer

Guess clothes have good quality? I might have to check it out. The last new place I shopped at was Bonobos.

Love the joggers and the jeans are good quality. I get most of my tops from Macy's

This singing and dancing fuck..speaking of getting tricked out.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F11%2Ftrump.png

Dude called for folks to revolt because Obama won re-election..where the fuck was this large mouthed bitch? Cooking in the big house? Stupid hoe..

Obama must've told him what we all know...He isn't a king of comedy

Obama must've told him what we all know...He isn't a king of comedy

This bitch ass hoe is thrusting his pinstriped rectum on this baby carrot having scumbag who spent how long calling Obama a fraud? Illegitimate? How he can't seem to control black folks? Who doubles down on the Central Park Five? Who's rolling with SUPREMACIST?

Yeah, he can eat all the fucking dicks..fuck Harvey.

Slayven

let's just say that I learned a lot about gamers after the hole ME3 thing. I swear the group is rather quite interesting to behold when it is in full mob mode

Shame about Shinobi, he was just a dude that was generally excited for shit. The industry could use more of him,

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I was hyped for ME then the gameplay vids landed and they look boring as fuck. My next game looks like being RDR2 or Mordor.

ME:A seems like it starts extremely slow, from the YouTube footage I have seen. That ain't the way to start a game. I'll get it on sale.

Oh and Steve Harvey ain't never been shit. When he was feuding with Bernie Mac until today, he ain't shit.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I was doing some buzzed internet browsing last night and was reminded of the Playstation Playroom at PS4 launch. How in the hell didn't anyone think that thing wasn't going to go sideways like it did? It was pretty obvious that it was going there from day one.

I was doing some buzzed internet browsing last night and was reminded of the Playstation Playroom at PS4 launch. How in the hell didn't anyone think that thing wasn't going to go sideways like it did? It was pretty obvious that it was going there from day one.

It was a good time while it lasted.

Peeps just freaks.

Shame about Shinobi, he was just a dude that was generally excited for shit. The industry could use more of him,

He seemed legitimately like good people. I just think people are too ready to get up in arms about reviews and etc. I don't know why dissenting opinions on video games are so hard to understand. I had a coworker disown me because I didn't join the church of Zelda.

zeemumu

Had such a good dream this morning. I wish I could've stayed in it. It had everything I wanted.

Yeah, I've had those dreams before. There's one in particular that I'm want to make real but it's a part of life that's 50% chance and 50% my own choices so I don't know what else to do for that. If this were Bloodborne then Gerhman would show up if you stayed in there for too long.

So many people comparing the new Samurai Jack to Breath of the Wild.

Yeah, I've had those dreams before. There's one in particular that I'm want to make real but it's a part of life that's 50% chance and 50% my own choices so I don't know what else to do for that. If this were Bloodborne then Gerhman would show up if you stayed in there for too long.

So many people comparing the new Samurai Jack to Breath of the Wild.

Apostles are everywhere. Everything is an allegory for the one, true way

The way this place treated him has soured me on gaming side forever.

Dude liked a game some of you didn't (and given its sitting at a 75, most people still liked it). And you run him off the site and call him all kinda of names and shit.

Gamers are the worst. I'll never rep that tag ever.

Slayven

Dude liked a game some of you didn't (and given its sitting at a 75, most people still liked it). And you run him off the site and call him all kinda of names and shit.

You can't be excited or enjoy something unless it is 98% on meta critic. If the internet had been around during the 16 bit era, 9/10 of the games people fondly remember would he shitted on.

Do my eulogy Jandro

Beefy

What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom