• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
ihateislam.jpg

How?!
Ooooooh

Thought waaay too hard about a bct animated series involving fighting supernatural beasties and baddies with mystic powers. But at least have general idea about the plot for it.

Also there would be an episode that would be an homage to Kamen Rider.

Numb

Heard it on double toasted.

Akibaranger, the thing to remember it is a parody of super sentai and fandoms. They are literally powered by fanboy delusions, what is more of a power up then a waifu to an otaku?

This makes more sense than necessary

Shy

Another video leak?

Dude had a bunch, he was nasty.
I knew Chuck Berry was a freak. But what vid is this. ?
Slayven

NOiynnM.gif

Wat
Isn't that show meant to be satire of Otaku and super sentai shows. ?

Or am i thinking of an Anime. ?
Akibaranger, the thing to remember it is a parody of super sentai and fandoms. They are literally powered by fanboy delusions, what is more of a power up then a waifu to an otaku?
Knew it

Numb

I knew Chuck Berry was a freak. But what vid is this. ?

Isn't that show meant to be satire of Otaku and super sentai shows. ?

Or am i thinking of an Anime. ?

Knew it
Sorry Shy
Couldn't go further beyond 2.5 eps in Iron Fist
So you're telling me that if the option is sex or watching this..😐

Planet is broken..
Was about to say people watch crazier things
..but is seems pretty up there

Johndoey

Banned
Need to finish watching Kabuto then get to Gaim.
I can't remember why I fell off.
---
The corporate intrigue in IF is better than anything with the Hand.

Slayven

Personally no game has handle romance as a gameplay option that well. It always seem weird to me that you check a few boxes and then fuck, then nothing else happens in the relationship.

Damn, Precure looking good with that budget.
Wish I can say the same about One Piece, Super, and Digimon. Damn it, Toei...
Personally no game has handle romance as a gameplay option that well. It always seem weird to me that you check a few boxes and then fuck, then nothing else happens in the relationship.
This describes the Persona series so well. I doubt it will ever change either.

Mass Effect is especially funny because I only plsy with one squad basically because of my play style and they aren't who I want to romance so my romance character always ends up being someone who just stays on the ship for me to flirt and fuck lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom