• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 4 then. You're an old fart fogey viejo.

image.php

You damn kids aint got no respect.
lol

I am the most upstanding memeber of BCT.

Never threaten to call the police

Never said or posted any suspect shit

Always seasoned my food

Never got a giveway from the thread then turned around and sold it

Never abandoned kids

Knew better to watch Korra

Only been banned once

If anything i risking my safe negro status hanging with y'all

You're not one of the good ones. You're an old man. That's learned to sip White lightning out of a coffee mug while he attempts to steer the youth down the path of Danny Rand. I see through you

A miles morales fan talking about seeing depth? LOLOLLOOLO<>OLLOL

....Always wanted to see a black Spider-Man. It happened. I don't even spend time reading the damn comic. You couldn't call me incorrect, so you attack the avatar. You're no better than a Sonic fan howling at the moon for the list glory of the Dreamcast to return. You go out on some grits and nibble on some marmalade.

There was a manga, movie, and tv show in japan about this guy that had a crush on his coworker. The coworker gets pregnant by dude's best friend, dude is unaware his best friend is the father but goes with coworker to help her get an abortion cause a male has to sign for it. When dude finds out his best friend was the father, dude loses his mind, shaves his head to look like Robert De Niro from taxi driver and goes to fight his friend.

I thought it was problematic to say the least

Y'all crumbsnatchers making me feel old.

hell, you're a crumbsnatcher.

Posted?
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/suspect-midtown-knife-killing-surrenders-cops-article-1.3005263?cid=bitly
A 28-year-old man busted for fatally stabbing a black stranger in Midtown on Tuesday has told cops he came the city from Baltimore to kill African-Americans, sources said.

James Harris Jackson, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and is a member of a documented hate group from Maryland, surrendered to cops just after midnight Tuesday, sources said.

“You need to arrest me. I have the knife in my coat,” Jackson told police officers after marching into the Times Square substation, sources said. “I’m the person you’re looking for.”

He later told police he was motivated by rage against black men who get romantically involved with white women, sources said.

“It is believed he was specifically intending to target male blacks. It’s been well over 10 years that he has been harboring his hate towards blacks,” said NYPD Assistant Chief William Aubrey, head of Manhattan detectives.

“The reason why he chose New York because it is the media capital of the world and he wanted to make a statement.”
He allegedly stabbed Caughman multiple times in the chest and back following an argument on the southeast corner of W. 36th St. and Ninth Ave. around 11:25 p.m. Monday, cops said.
“What are you doing?” Caughman was overheard saying to his attacker, who was seen stabbing him nearby on W. 39th St. and Ninth Ave.

After the attack, Caughman staggered nearly two blocks to the Midtown South Precinct stationhouse on W. 35th St., bleeding from his wounds.

Medics rushed him to Bellevue Hospital, but he could not be saved, officials said.

timothy-caughman-1-e1490204996525.jpg

This pisses me off. This was someone's grandpop or uncle and he was murdered by some "white genocide" believing piece of trash

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-39327886

A footballer whose post-match interview went viral after he thanked his wife and girlfriend has denied being unfaithful.

Ghanaian Mohammed Anas, of South Africa's Free State Stars, told the BBC he was referring to his daughter.

"My family knows that I call my daughter my girlfriend. That's what I was talking about. I don't have a girlfriend," he said.

Anas said he was not worried about his wife's reaction.

DBhG6f0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom