• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Silky

Banned
tumblr_n1vz2e6lfi1rfir67o1_500.png

Kreed

So you posting pictures of what we lovingly call a "Wednesday Chick".

That chick look like Honkers mother from Darkwing Duck.

I'm applauding you just for the reference. Especially if you didn't watch Darkwing on Netflix or something recently.

I'm applauding you just for the reference. Especially if you didn't watch Darkwing on Netflix or something recently.

Pimp I'm plethora of useless entertainment and random knowledge. Cmon man you know out of smoke he appears, its like the master of disguise. You know the guy that no one know for sure. I mean its like bad guys are out of luck.

Don't get tight because your beta ass can't process information in a timely manner.

Too much info on a page is so passé. Short bursts of information respect my oh-so-important time.

EDIT:

In other news, I'm sick of the fucking cold. I was not built for this weather!

Slayven

Pimp I'm plethora of useless entertainment and random knowledge. Cmon man you know out of smoke he appears, its like the master of disguise. You know the guy that no one know for sure. I mean its like bad guys are out of luck.

Still ain't shit, make a Bucky O hare reference then I will be impressed

Top Bottom