• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Iw as wondering about that, how short is it?

Around 12-15 hours, depending on how fast you play.

I'm one of those who finished Persona 4 Golden though in like 20 hours. Yet there's people who take 60+. I don't even know.

Gorillaz

Bh5KAkvCEAAJ46o.jpg

Delete his number, Lupita
Career decline incoming

harSon

Banned
As much as I don't like Tyler Perry's films, as a black actress she better take all the Tyler Perry film offers she can get.

He's definitely a good stepping stone to establish yourself within the industry, but she probably doesn't need him at this point.

If she's smart she'll keep Tyler in her back pocket for a career pick-me-up in case the chips get down. You can see him salivating he wants her in his next movie so bad.

Kreed

He's definitely a good stepping stone to establish yourself within the industry, but she probably doesn't need him at this point.

I hope so, cause being a flight attendant in Non-Stop isn't the type of follow up film a oscar winning actress should be doing (yes I know it was before the oscar win, just saying).

I don't know if these are PC only things, but theres
the woman that you walk in on naked, and the dude jacking off that you walk in on.

I remember back in college I walked in on my girl's roommate batin in the living room on some sensual shit. I'm talking candles going + some R&B all that.

I opened the door and she was spread wide. I looked at her, subtly shook my head and simply said "word". Her eyes got huge as fuck then ran into her room. Shit was hilarious, since the next day I had to go to pick up the GF at the time and her roommate and I just looked at each other and said nothing.

harSon

Banned
Sin City was good. I wasn't a fan of all the acts though, particularly "The Big Fat Kill" which I thought was trash.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
God this. Though Once Upon A Time in Mexico was kinda meh. Desperado however is a damn classic.

word

I thought once upon a time was really underwhelming, but it was a long time ago I watched it and expected something more in the vain of desperado.

I saw that movie in theaters with my roommate at the time who was Chicano. The "are you a Mexican or a Mexicant" line alone was worth the ticket alone. I got so much mileage of that line over the years its the only thing I really remember about that movie.

PlayDat

Y'all seen this?

I Too Am Harvard

A photo campaign highlighting the faces and voices of black students at Harvard College. Our voices often go unheard on this campus, our experiences are devalued, our presence is questioned-- this project is our way of speaking back, of claiming this campus, of standing up to say: We are here. This place is ours. We, TOO, are Harvard.

Top Bottom