• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

TatteredWealthyIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif

Faustek

FloridaBCT..stay safe out there.

Alternatively, no one buy a Switch for juuuuust Zelda only to let it collect dust for months. Looking at you, Crimson. Smh.

That's what usually happens with my Nintendo systems. Then Xeno, MH and whatever Atlus throws at it that isn't a mystery dungeon game... I probably should stop buying systems that I barely ever own more than seven games to.

It should be allowed to beat some sense into people before they kill themselves.

Kreed

That Florida hurricane thread is something else.

"Guys, I'm scared that if Florida doesn't get hit by a major hurricane, they'll never listen to weather forecasters and scientists again."

"Wait, you mean Miami isn't going to be destroyed by the hurricane? Damn, I was hoping for at least some major flooding at least."

"Don't worry, it's going to destroy the Keys."

"And don't count Irma out yet. If it stays over the ocean long enough it could become a Cat 5 and still destroy all of Florida"

"Have you tried Publix's chicken sandwiches?"

Beefy

"Guys, I'm scared that if Florida doesn't get hit by a major hurricane, they'll never listen to weather forecasters and scientists again."

"Wait, you mean Miami isn't going to be destroyed by the hurricane? Damn, I was hoping for at least some major flooding at least."

"And don't count Irma out yet. If it stays over the ocean long enough it could become a Cat 5 and still destroy all of Florida"

And then a dude biggin himself up

" Told you it would be a Cat 3 before it hit, all those people making fun of me"

Like people have died from his hurricane ffs.

And then a dude biggin himself up

" Told you it would be a Cat 3 before it hit, all those people making fun of me"

Like people have died from his hurricane ffs.

St. Martin was literally levelled, thousands are now homeless (over 70% of all homes are damaged or destroyed), nine people are dead so far.

"LOL it's super weak tho I told you" because people died.

Slayven

Yo it is crazy, the Atlantic thread is cool.

I am going to say it is stress from dealing with the shit

TheSun

Well, I for one am glad that I wont need a boogie board to get to work. Also that I wont end up dead, nor homeless.
Peeps really begging for a massive hurricane here? I swear this place is a dumping ground for man children sometimes.

Welp, boarded up and ready for no power. Couldn't leave, nor did I need to considering were I live.

Thoughts to those affected by this hurricane.

Man, I got so mad at my housemate last night that I ran growling obscenities out the door, past another stunned housemate, and walked three miles through the city alone at midnight before I could calm down. I'm lucky I still have a place to live.

LionPride

Banned
White people are fucking crazy. Convo heard at the UT game today "Ay what you got goin on after the game?" "Nothing" "Me and Brad are gonna do coke, you should come"

NIGGA

Anyways, Florida folks be safe. My friends and fam down there are thankfully evacuated.

LionPride

Banned
Things I have yet to do despite being offered many times already:
Smoke Weed

Things I have done despite the fact I know I hate it:
Drink vodka and still not end up drunk

Top Bottom