• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Ugh, feel like I'm never getting out of my mom's crib. Can't get a license without insurance, can't get insurance without a car, and can't get a car without the license, and my mom's insurance company won't let me be added. I finally make enough money to start saving up, but the door's closed on me.

Can't get a license without insurance as in you can't take the test or can't get a license without insurance as in you took the test, passed but they won't issue you a license?

Soooo,

Anyone hear about the stripper that posted the video of the Miami Dolphins' O line coacb snorting coke and tell her he wanna lick her cha cha?

And she did it in protest for what is happening to Colin K?

Man, NFL is soooo messy. Always has been, but this year, whew!

Yooooooooo!!!

Lol!!!

cdyhybrid

D i Z

Mornin' squad! How the heck are you all today?

Yo Shy. sorry about yesterday. I got caught upi n some good old fashioned BS and couldn't make it.
Maybe we can run some today if you're up for it.

Faustek

Reading how 7% of Sweden are in line for an apartment.
Reading how they are switching from co-operative apartment to rented.
They are trying to use this as an excuse not to build more and faster.
So young people will never own anything.
Just owning a house is like having a great insurance if you ever need money for anything.

sigh.

--

Evening kin.

Malyse

Sonic-AGES-Game-Download.gif

Sonic Ages looks as amazing as Mario Flashback. Damn.

Here's an okeydoke for you:

https://apnews.com/e1838532eb1144f8bb5badd4874dcd55

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Black South Carolinians in the Confederate military would be recognized with a Statehouse monument under a proposal made by two white Republican legislators.

Reps. Bill Chumley and Mike Burns say they want to recognize African-Americans whose courage has been overlooked and forgotten.

They point to applications of hundreds of black South Carolinians who applied for Confederate pensions provided by the state. Online state archives show many had no choice. They were slaves brought to the war by their owners.

So, if you vote against this, then you're the real racist. Checkmate.

Shy

TheSun

Huh, didn't' expect the new Blade Runner to do bad at the box office.
A lot of peeps seemed to have watched it.

Ah well.

TheSun

Oneohtrix Point Never- Child Soldier

---

The movie is an absolute beauty, but it is a sequel to a not terribly popular movie from the eighties so I can't be too surprised. I did figure the popularity Blade Runner gained over the years would've led to a better turn out though.

Yeah, I thought so too. I guess cyberpunk isn't very profitable?
It being a good movie should have led to good word of mouth.

---

Fuck Loot boxes. Just in case.

Ugh, feel like I'm never getting out of my mom's crib. Can't get a license without insurance, can't get insurance without a car, and can't get a car without the license, and my mom's insurance company won't let me be added. I finally make enough money to start saving up, but the door's closed on me.

You'll get there. I didn't move out until my mid-20s, and I ended up having to move back in until a couple years ago.

IrishNinja

Here's an okeydoke for you:

https://apnews.com/e1838532eb1144f8bb5badd4874dcd55

So, if you vote against this, then you're the real racist. Checkmate.

you know these shitheels thought this shit was dead clever too

It’s going to take some strength to get through my shift. Surrounded by white dudes who want players who take a knee to get penalized.

is it a job, or a career? because throwing hands over a reckless hot take is unacceptable for the latter but half expected for the former i think

Can't get a license without insurance as in you can't take the test or can't get a license without insurance as in you took the test, passed but they won't issue you a license?

They won't let you take the test without insurance, so you see the conundrum.. How in the hell am I ever going to get a car without the license and insurance. Everything conflicts. I guess most people just get added to their parents first, but that's not an option for me so what in the mach five flying motherfuck am I supposed to do?

You'll get there. I didn't move out until my mid-20s, and I ended up having to move back in until a couple years ago.
Thanks for making me feel worse because I'm in my late 20s. I'm going to be 30.

So how much you want for one packet? I know you holding. Don't do us like that.

Bruh, I don't even know what the hell that sauce tastes like. So how am I gonna have any? Also, I got better things to do in my life than to hunt down some damn sauce that people could probably find the recipe to online. Memes are getting out of hand nowadays.

I got some sauce and it was okay, the sweet sour is still leagues better but it's pretty okay.

They'll bring it back again when that live action Mulan is coming out.

D i Z

The sauce is available in grocery stores. Just not McD's branded and... manipulated.

Bruh, I don't even know what the hell that sauce tastes like. So how am I gonna have any? Also, I got better things to do in my life than to hunt down some damn sauce that people could probably find the recipe to online. Memes are getting out of hand nowadays.

Hard ball huh? Ok. I'll open. 20 dolla.

Top Bottom