• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Sch1sm

Yeah, I don't understand what all the vague stuff is about.

You been looking at OT at all the last little while? Here's your recap, I guess. There's this locked thread that can catch you up on a level, but be sure to scroll down to the lock message, lol.

I imagine the 'vague' stuff has to do with the fact that we're seeing a lot more people getting greyed out. They think the same might happen to them, maybe.

Where else am I going to go for a gaming/ news forum? Reddit?

Just join the Discord. Hit up the OP for this thread.

jmood88

You been looking at OT at all the last little while? Here's your recap, I guess. There's this locked thread that can catch you up on a level, but be sure to scroll down to the lock message, lol.

I imagine the 'vague' stuff has to do with the fact that we're seeing a lot more people getting greyed out. They think the same might happen to them, maybe.

Just join the Discord. Hit up the OP for this thread.
Thanks, I hadn't seen any of that before.

Shy

Good morning.

Is BCT going to slowly disband?
Morning.

I wish it wasn't, but it looks that way.
People will come back. Some, maybe never. Meet you all at the crossroads.
I'm out y'all
Yeeaaaahhhh

Me too. Holla at yall on Discord.

Put in my ban request, it's been real folks (even though I'm barely here these days).
Take care gents.

Wish you all the best for the future.

Trey

Take care gents.

Wish you all the best for the future.

I'm not "going" anywhere, although I suppose I can't say I've actually been around much lately.

Given the current events, it feels just about time for another walk down memory lane.
YykEwlh.png

TheSun

Bloody Hell.

Guess that 'splains it.
Well I'm sticking around, but I might just take a look at that discord. Don't wanna lose seeing you guys.

Damn.

Good afternoon, guys.

Jeez, what an odd time to have just started posting in BCT. I might be one of the horsemen.

Not that I've formed any real relationships with anyone yet, but wishing the best in life for those that are leaving. Wish I could've gotten to know y'all.

Sch1sm

Good afternoon, guys.

Jeez, what an odd time to have just started posting in BCT. I might be one of the horsemen.

Not that I've formed any real relationships with anyone yet, but wishing the best in life for those that are leaving. Wish I could've gotten to know y'all.

Welcome, welcome. Tell us about yourself some:

Where you're from -
Where you live -
What is your age? -
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy -
Do you know your roots -
Favorite musical genre -
Your profession/major/career interest -
Your religious affiliation -
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -
Marvel or DC? -
Favorite superhero? -
Anime or Nah? -
Favorite sport and team? -
What's your favorite Disney movie? -
What's your favorite video game and genre?

Welcome, welcome. Tell us about yourself some:

Hello~! I did! :p

Where are you from? - Bronx, NY, NY
Where do you live? - Atlanta, GA
What is your age? - 27
Your cultural heritage, lineage, and genealogy: - Dunno. Dad's side, Black. Mom's side, Costa Rican
Do you know your roots: - Nope. I don't know anything past my parents/aunts/uncles. Dad is from Brooklyn, mom's side is from Costa Rica and Jamaica.
Favorite musical genre: - EDM right now.
Your profession/major/career interest: - Software Engineer
Your religious affiliation: - Really bad Christian
Hobbies: - Reading, Writing, Programming, Creating
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes, but them Bojangles sausage/egg/cheese biscuits tho.
Marvel or DC? - Don't read comics, but as far as CU goes, Marvel definitely
Favorite superhero? - Black Panther and Scarlet Witch are pretty cool.
Anime or Nah? - I guess, but haven't watched anything new in forever.
Favorite sport and team? - I don't really do sports.
What's your favorite Disney movie? - Lionkoanangledame
What's your favorite video game and genre? - Kingdom Hearts. RPGs in general.

Shiiiiiit, I ain't paying attention. What do you mean you don't do sports, though?

Oh, I just don't really watch any, so I don't have favorites. I played soccer when I was young, and I guess I've picked up on football lately. I've always watched the Super Bowl and just picked a team to root for, haha.
Except this year. This year I had actually been pulling for the Falcons that entire season, but we all know how that turned out.

Sch1sm

Oh, I just don't really watch any, so I don't have favorites. I played soccer when I was young, and I guess I've picked up on football lately. I've always watched the Super Bowl and just picked a team to root for, haha.
Except this year. This year I had actually been pulling for the Falcons that entire season, but we all know how that turned out.

Let me be the first here to say to you:

1. Fuck the Falcons
2. Fuck the Falcons
3. Ayo, fuck the Falcons

They're a solid squad but I have a never ending rivalry with a friend so it's among the teams I want to struggle most.

Let me be the first here to say to you:

1. Fuck the Falcons
2. Fuck the Falcons
3. Ayo, fuck the Falcons

They're a solid squad but I have a never ending rivalry with a friend so it's among the teams I want to struggle most.

EXCUSE ME? I've been with this team since the very beginning and I am so offended rn.

Sch1sm

EXCUSE ME? I've been with this team since the very beginning and I am so offended rn.

I'm a Packers fan, so feel free to poke fun at the fact that Aaron Rodgers caught the same injury he did in 2013, and just the fact that I am a fan, tbh. It's pretty unfortunate.

jWILL253

Banned
Y'all posting that Will Smith photo.

I say, light a trail of gasoline and walk out this bitch with your back turned like Trevor in GTA V.

See y'all at the swap meet.

Top Bottom