• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

Malyse

DHC5fP3XkAEGbFM.jpg:large

I don't know if I could do this.

----

On a lighter note

TheSun

Man, every day it gets less transparent.
People are having less excuses to keep their heads in the sand.

Welp, as much as it sucks, gotta stay and help make things better. 2018 here I come.

D i Z

Man, every day it gets less transparent.
People are having less excuses to keep their heads in the sand.

Welp, as much as it sucks, gotta stay and help make things better. 2018 here I come.

Doesn't matter. Once they've run out of excuses that they already know are thin as fuck, they'll resign themselves to just going along and being wrong. Hell, a lot will learn to not just accept it, they'll learn to like it and get of the fence by joining that side.

Shy

Please try to stay safe, ladies and gents. As this rally might give people ideas.
Afternoon kin.
Mornin' all.
Afternoon fam
Evening family.
NtUg6k9.gif

Times like this, BCT should form it's own "X-Force".
*Raises hand*
DHC5fP3XkAEGbFM.jpg:large

I don't know if I could do this.
That poor man.

If he has a Twitters, i hope it's blowing up with love and appreciation.

Sch1sm

Hey, but J O B S amirite?

If only they’d accept that they’re not qualified enough, or not competitive enough candidates. The entitlement is ridiculous here.

What bothers me about everything going on right now is the continued insistence from people that racism is becoming less problematic, because the older generation is dying out. The crowds are looking very young to me.

Top Bottom