• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Satch

Banned
Equus Bellator Apex said:
FXPpP.gif

had me going there

ReiGun

Imm0rt4l said:
Well Raven Symone is making a comeback at least.
You know...I actually kinda liked Raven Symone when she was big. I mean, yeah she's better now, but hey. I probably would have done it. *kayne shrug*

Imm0rt4l

ReiGun said:
You know...I actually kinda liked Raven Symone when she was big. I mean, yeah she's better now, but hey. I probably would have done it. *kayne shrug*
Please......

Most everyone in black gaf would have. I sure as hell wouldn't have said no to her!

_Isaac

So all you guys are pretty much watching the BET awards? What are they? Music awards or everything in black entertainment?

Imm0rt4l

I didn't even know the BET awards were to night, I don't fuck with them really. BET was great when I was a kid though. Rap City, music videos, comic view, midnight love.

I think the best comic view hosts were Gary Owen(the white dude) and Rickey Smiley(my name lil daryl).

ReiGun

_Isaac said:
So all you guys are pretty much watching the BET awards? What are they? Music awards or everything in black entertainment?
Mostly music, but they give out awards for sports and stuff too.

Lebron

Patti Labelle still put all these singers to shame. I was clinching my fists at the thought of Beyonce coming out to do a duet. Good thing that didn't happen.

lightless_shado said:
I was half-expecting that piano to break when alicia keys was standing on it. She's really starting to let herself go :(
See, this is why I don't watch.

I can't even begin to fathom a chunky Alicia Keys. I don't want to. My mind refuses.

ReiGun

Equus Bellator Apex said:
WTF happened?
Fan gets to present award. Fan tries to (I guess) be funny by first saying that Chris Brown won it when it was really Rihanna and Drake.

Then Drake tries to accept the award and quickly get off stage.

Satch

Banned
ReiGun said:
Fan gets to present award. Fan tries to (I guess) be funny by first saying that Chris Brown won it when it was really Rihanna and Drake.

Then Drake tries to accept the award and quickly get off stage.
http://twitter.com/#!/Flawless_EhEhF1/status/85181039940603905

Didn't even know that the BET awards were on tonight. Talk about outta touch....

In other news, I'm trying to decide between these two pictures (plus another of a matching syle) for my living room.

View_HighZoomResPop.asp

Or

frameStep

ReiGun

Bay Maximus said:
Didn't even know that the BET awards were on tonight. Talk about outta touch....

In other news, I'm trying to decide between these two pictures (plus another of a matching syle) for my living room.

View_HighZoomResPop.asp

Or

frameStep
I like the second one personally.

Top Bottom