• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Imm0rt4l

Lebron said:
I was eating in the food court at the mall the other with my girl and they had a group of black girls giving us the death stare like you wouldn't believe. We had to walk pass them when we were leaving and one said, "...really, n***a?" as we passed. We both just laughed, well she got mad at first but let it go when she saw me laughing, and kept on walking. I really don't understand the big deal. I know it's not the case with all, of course. I just don't understand the ones who do have a problem. Get over yourselves.

That shit aint right....

unless you're that guy from don't be a menace with the ugly white chic. I wouldn't let it bother me, probably would have handled it the same as yourself, laughing it off.

Bleepey said:
If i was on my PC i'd post about 20 Swp videos about black girls dissiing the Carlton Banks of the world only to be disappointed when the lil Waynes amount to nothing and knocked them up. It wasn't my experience( boys school) but SWP talks about it a lot.

I feel like a chic is disrespecting her womb to even be fucking with a guy like wayne. I used to love Lauren London, but the thought that she let her self be the baby mama of that lame makes my penis soft. I feel like it speaks to her character, which is really an important trait for me.

PhoenixDark said:
Same with white women. That one GAF poster, pxg I think, has made posts about black chicks being meh. Yet his white girlfriend's face looks like the piece of cheese pizza I just ate. No shots, but come on son. Or the black dude+fat white chick thing. I know guys who even admit they're with her just because she's white. As if it's some socio-economic stepping stone that puts them ahead of me.
YV1kB.jpg

SSJ1Goku

Banned
Imm0rt4l said:
That shit aint right....

unless you're that guy from don't be a menace with the ugly white chic. I wouldn't let it bother me, probably would have handled it the same as yourself, laughing it off.

I feel like a chic is disrespecting her womb to even be fucking with a guy like wayne. I used to love Lauren London, but the thought that she let her self be the baby mama of that lame makes my penis soft. I feel like it speaks to her character, which is really an important trait for me.

http://www.generation-x.net/viewVideo.php?video_id=4433&title=BLACK_WOMEN_DON_T_RESPECT__amp__DISRESPECT_THEIR_WOMB&vpkey=

george_us

PhoenixDark said:
On light/dark..

What baffles me is the idea that the lighter someone is, the more attractive they are - regardless of their actual beauty. I know plenty of black guys who chase after the ugliest light skinned girls just because, all while bad mouthing dark chicks. No wonder some dark skinned chicks are bitter

Same with white women. That one GAF poster, pxg I think, has made posts about black chicks being meh. Yet his white girlfriend's face looks like the piece of cheese pizza I just ate. No shots, but come on son. Or the black dude+fat white chick thing. I know guys who even admit they're with her just because she's white. As if it's some socio-economic stepping stone that puts them ahead of me.
I honestly used to think that I had a preference for lighter skinned girls over darker skinned ones. Then I moved to Georgia for 9 months when I was 15 and never even looked at another white girl.:lol

I remember sharing an Art History class with this GORGEOUS dark skinned African girl. Girl had one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen and she had an AMAZING body. C cups, bubble butt, and an incredibly well toned tummy. Damn...*bites lip*

Too bad the honeys in Austin aren't much to write about.

Bleepey

Imm0rt4l said:
That shit aint right....

I know but at least he has money. But still yuck. I remember when SWP did a video on Lauren London being his baby mama and her ONLY going for bad boys. I was like man, maybe he has a point.

Bleepey

I remember when SWP talked about Lauren London and her only goibg for bad boys and i was like damn maybe he has a point.

Enlighten me on SWP please.

I remember back in high school everyone in my class was trying to go with this one girl mixed with black and white. She was gorgeous and smart, too. Her and her twin sister skipped the ninth grade. Later on, I met one of my father's coworkers. She was white and twelve years old than me. She wasn't stunningly gorgeous, but still pretty and a freak.

I think the reason why most black men want women of lighter skin is because of how the media portrays the perfect woman and our own prejudices.

aktham

PhoenixDark said:
On light/dark..

What baffles me is the idea that the lighter someone is, the more attractive they are - regardless of their actual beauty. I know plenty of black guys who chase after the ugliest light skinned girls just because, all while bad mouthing dark chicks. No wonder some dark skinned chicks are bitter

I'm not hating. I've seen decent looking skinny black guys and ugly fat white chicks and have good looking kids.

Damn, shots fired indeed :lol I think they broke up tho. PXG is dating other girls and posting about it in the dating thread.

Bleepey

For those who wanna knoe about Sargewp, search his name on yhe neogaf google search tool. A thread i made should come up, for videos on black women dating thugs, of which there are a metric fuck tonne. look for videos titled something like "black women put terrorists on their plane" "disrespecting their womb" anything related to Tiger Woods ( his Tiger Style vid Is funny as fuck). I'll provide a more comprehensive list tommorow, but the thread i made has a decent list.

Imm0rt4l

What happened to Himuro? Why is he banned?

Bleepey said:
For those who wanna knoe about Sargewp, search his name on yhe neogaf google search tool. A thread i made should come up, for videos on black women dating thugs, of which there are a metric fuck tonne. look for videos titled something like "black women put terrorists on their plane" "disrespecting their womb" anything related to Tiger Woods ( his Tiger Style vid Is funny as fuck). I'll provide a more comprehensive list tommorow, but the thread i made has a decent list.
props, their were more in your original thread I didn't get to listen to.

Imm0rt4l

Parallax said:
although he went out in a ridiculous way, there was a lot of koshiba white knighting going on in that thread. is he permed?
I'm sure a lot of people share the same sentiments, I mean she's proud of her tits, I like looking at them, But I can't say I didn't agree with how Himuro prefaced the post "Oh wow, another Koshiba post about her breasts." There were a lot of captain save em's in that thread though.

Imm0rt4l said:
I'm sure a lot of people share the same sentiments, I mean she's proud of her tits, I like looking at them, But I can't say I didn't agree with how Himuro prefaced the post "Oh wow, another Koshiba post about her breasts." There were a lot of captain save em's in that thread though.

Yeah, that's how I felt. Shit, I was so pleased seeing Himuro back on GAF, but he ended up leaving not too soon after. =(

Imm0rt4l said:
She was flashing them to other gaffers in one of the Forever Alone chats

About the skin color question, I suppose I don't really have much a preference. I kind of had an asian thing going on for a while, but now don't really care. I think dark skinned women are just as pretty as everyone else, and base things on personality more than anything else.

captmcblack said:
There is something perfect in the subtext of how Himuro went out.

They used to lynch people for that sort of thing back in the day. :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol MotherFUCKER I spit my water out

george_us

Holy shit @ that Himuro post.:lol :lol

Can't believe he got banned over that though. I see worst flames than that at least three times a day here on GAF.

SmokyDave

Big Baybee said:
So Himuro got banned for insulting another poster? :-/

Whats the line? I've seen much worse go unchecked.
In the middle of an argument or a heated debate, maybe, but that shit was cold, personal and straight out of the blue. It was so far over the line it's ridiculous.

The amount of people coming out in support of that shit is depressing.

HiResDes

SmokyDave said:
In the middle of an argument or a heated debate, maybe, but that shit was cold, personal and straight out of the blue. It was so far over the line it's ridiculous.

The redneck line is what really put the whole thing over the edge...He knew what he was doing. It definitely looked like he wanted to get banned.

LosDaddie

Banned
SmokyDave said:

Yup. Himuro deserved to get banned, no question. Like I said in that thread, the only white knighting going on was for himuro, not the girl.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
LosDaddie said:
Yup. Himuro deserved to get banned, no question. Like I said in that thread, the only white knighting going on was for himuro, not the girl.
I haven't been back in a while, but who white knighted himuro?

LosDaddie said:

Haha! Here we go...

I am certain that Himuro was expressing what many had in mind. Almost everyone on this forum is too much of a pussy to ever covey their real thoughts. All because of some crappy unwritten law of being politically correct. Unfortunately, he went about it the wrong way.

Parallax said:
I haven't been back in a while, but who white knighted himuro?
No one.

Imm0rt4l said:

Just because someone speaks up about dude acting like a fucking idiot doesn't mean they're trying to white knight or save anyone. I could give two shits about "koshiba" or anyone else on GAF, but that shit was idiotic.

Dude came off like a sweaty nerd in a basement who secretly enjoys the tits but vents frustration of failed attempts to get women in real life. shit was extra weird.

BloodySinner said:
Haha! Here we go...

I am certain that Himuro was expressing what many had in mind. Almost everyone on this forum is too much of a pussy to ever covey their real thoughts. All because of some crappy unwritten law of being politically correct.

No one.

Why though? live and let live. You don't wanna see the chicks tits ignore the post and move on. on the same note there's a lot of homosexual gaffers that flaunt their sexuality at every opportunity, but again, who fucking cares? Why make it your duty to put them in their "place"? You know GAF has no consistent policy anyway, so being on some fight the power shit is pointless.

Lebron

He's banned now, move on. I now elect myself as the new president and CEO.

First order of business, impeaching Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and mandatory stanky leg classes for Elementary school children in dance class.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
soundahfekz said:
Just because someone speaks up about dude acting like a fucking idiot doesn't mean they're trying to white knight or save anyone. I could give two shits about "koshiba" or anyone else on GAF, but that shit was idiotic.

Dude came off like a sweaty nerd in a basement who secretly enjoys the tits but vents frustration of failed attempts to get women in real life. shit was extra weird.

You sound like you have a lot of experience in that category. So its ok for him to have insults thrown at him, but he isn't capable of making his own? And noone agrees with the way he did what he did, but the amount of idiots he was called screamed of white knighting to me. Especially when gaf is known to let to members burn out on their own stupidity and not get involved

Lebron said:

First order of business, impeaching Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson

ok, this is something i can agree with...

and mandatory stanky leg classes for Elementary school children in dance class.

but now you went over the line......

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lebron said:

First order of business, impeaching Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and mandatory stanky leg classes for Elementary school children in dance class.

Himo was more like middle management.. send your resume upstairs and we'll consider you for the position..

Also... flinging insults about posters is a sure fire way to get banned..

Lebron

Blackace said:
Himo was more like middle management.. send your resume upstairs and we'll consider you for the position..
I also plan on banning Boyz II Men from doing anymore cover albums. I'll have my people contact your people.

Parallax said:
but now you went over the line......
SWdnv.gif

Parallax said:
You sound like you have a lot of experience in that category. So its ok for him to have insults thrown at him, but he isn't capable of making his own? And noone agrees with the way he did what he did, but the amount of idiots he was called screamed of white knighting to me. Especially when gaf is known to let to members burn out on their own stupidity and not get involved

So if it was a dude he ranted on it would've been white knighting too right? And you know how fast topics on GAF go right? So all the majority of people seen is him looking crazy as hell with a post that seemed like it came out of nowhere. I don't know much about any prior beef between those two (shit i didnt even know koshiba was a female til then), but it IS idiotic and dumb to nuke your account over frustration of a woman pimping out her tits out on a video gaming forum. You know how absurd that shit sounds? What other conclusion are people supposed to make given most don't even know about past issues between one Gaffer to another?

Shit was stupid plain and simple man, and I'll leave it at that. I apologize fellow black culture gaf for the interruption.

Blackace

Lebron said:
I also plan on banning Boyz II Men from doing anymore cover albums. I'll have my people contact your people.

SWdnv.gif

Stanky Leg is almost done.. :( Dougie and Jerkin son..

Lebron

Trick that. I'm going to keep that stanky alive. Just like my pops busting out the electric slide every chance he gets.

Blackace

Lebron said:
Trick that. I'm going to keep that stanky alive. Just like my pops busting out the electric slide every chance he gets.

The electric slide can be done to a ton of songs.. so can the Jerk and the Dougie has a few.. Stanky Leg only has one.. sorry son.. let it die or be "that guy"

Top Bottom