• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Official Thread [360/PS3] - Be Ready for the Rebel

ArjanN

UPDATE:

Calamity Trigger on PC been moved up from 26th of august to the 20th:

website%20BlazBlue%20PC%20Screen.png

Valcryst

Neo Member
Playing CT these days on PS3, 38% and still have many trophies to unlock (bangarang, spoonful of sugar...).
If anyone wants we could help each other boosting some of them, PM me if interested!

ArjanN

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Eww, is that the only way it's available?

Well, you could just order the european version online through Amazon or whatever.

It will always use GFWL for the matchmaking anyway.

So they have the UK version of this on amazon for $33. Being in the US will there be any problems with different servers or anything? Also, has anyone seen the sticks on sale at all?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
*sigh* I totally would have bought Continuum Shift if it had come to PC, but buying Calamity Trigger now seems like a step backwards.
Oh well, at least I get a 3DS game :D

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Also, has anyone seen the sticks on sale at all?

They're long gone by now.

The_Technomancer said:
*sigh* I totally would have bought Continuum Shift if it had come to PC, but buying Calamity Trigger now seems like a step backwards.
Oh well, at least I get a 3DS game :D

Yeah just wait for CSII on 3DS. You'd be missing out on six characters by getting CT.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
No they're not... You can still buy Blazblue sticks.

Edit: I meant the US sticks.

Oh, was thinking about the Calamity Trigger sticks shown in the OP. I guess the Continuum Shift sticks are out there, though.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ummm...... Thanks for nothing?

And no one knows then if the UK version is different from the US then?

Nothing?

Are they not for sale or is this more internet sarcasm? :|

I couldn't tell you the differences in the UK/US version. Not sure why it was delayed in UK, or if it was for any particular reason. Maybe check Dustloop forums or ask http://twitter.com/blazblue_europe <= UK BB rep.

The Take Out Bandit said:
Nothing?

Are they not for sale or is this more internet sarcasm? :|

I couldn't tell you the differences in the UK/US version. Not sure why it was delayed in UK, or if it was for any particular reason. Maybe check Dustloop forums or ask http://twitter.com/blazblue_europe <= UK BB rep.

Maybe I'm wasn't clear enough. I was wondering if the PC version of Calamity Trigger from the UK is different from the US version at all such as different servers since if they're the same I'd prefer to have a disk.

On a separate note, the blazblue fighting sticks, have they been on sale at all for less than the $130 MSRP?

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Maybe I'm wasn't clear enough. I was wondering if the PC version of Calamity Trigger from the UK is different from the US version at all such as different servers since if they're the same I'd prefer to have a disk.

Sh*t.

Very sorry. I thought you meant CS on console. Dur <= FAIL!

On a separate note, the blazblue fighting sticks, have they been on sale at all for less than the $130 MSRP?

I have not seen them on sale ever. Though I don't keep a close watch on game specific sticks.

Sh*t.

Very sorry. I thought you meant CS on console. Dur <= FAIL!

I have not seen them on sale ever. Though I don't keep a close watch on game specific sticks.

Ya, I never saw them on sale either. :( Just curious. Hopefully someone knows if there's a difference but with the attention the PC version got I really doubt it...

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ya, I never saw them on sale either. :( Just curious. Hopefully someone knows if there's a difference but with the attention the PC version got I really doubt it...

Yeah it's a bummer. Fighting community outside of GGPO isn't really on PC. I was mocked for hyping PC version of BB:CT by console plebes. D:

Does the PC version still play nice with the 360 version as they promised in pre-release?

Hopefully CS will get release on PC.

Yeah it's a bummer. Fighting community outside of GGPO isn't really on PC. I was mocked for hyping PC version of BB:CT by console plebes. D:

Does the PC version still play nice with the 360 version as they promised in pre-release?

Hopefully CS will get release on PC.

I never heard it getting removed so I can only assume that it does. There's like no info on it. :(

Just picked this up last night, been wanting to try it for a few years now. Ive only played one match last night, it was fun and visually stimulating but pretty difficult to "do anything" that seemed more than little punches.

Looks like I have a bit of a learning curve to ride out. Should be fun. Any advice for someone new to this series and games?

Incitemaybe said:
Just picked this up last night, been wanting to try it for a few years now. Ive only played one match last night, it was fun and visually stimulating but pretty difficult to "do anything" that seemed more than little punches.

Looks like I have a bit of a learning curve to ride out. Should be fun. Any advice for someone new to this series and games?
Did you get this one or the sequel? Continuum Shift actually has a very good tutorial mode to teach you the basics. I recommend trying it!

Is there a character specifically that you are taking a liking to?

Top Bottom