• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Chicago Bulls Team Logo is Timeless

Retro_Charlotte_Hornets_logo.gif

best color scheme in sports
Not bad, but I've always loved the LA Rams Yellow/Royal blue.
As for logo and overall uniform? Chicago Blackhawks easily.

The random colour changes that seen to happen in the NBA are really weird to me. Also holy shit a lot of nba logos became trash in the least two decades.

The random colour changes that seen to happen in the NBA are really weird to me. Also holy shit a lot of nba logos became trash in the least two decades.
Gotta sell those jerseys! I'm not a fan of this recent lazy retro logo trend either. Here's another circle with text inside the ring.

Thank you for all the Bulls threads. It brings back nostalgia and reminds me of the misery that is this Bulls team today.
Just be thankful when the Bulls are good again in another decade you'll still be able to wear the same logo you did in the 90's.

Chuckie

I am amazed by all these logo changes. With football (soccer) teams in Europe this rarely happens. What is even more baffling are the fact some teams change city or completely change names.
The best example would be Charlotte Hornets > New Orleans Hornets > New Orleans Pelicans.

Are fans of the 'original' Hornets still fan of the Pelicans I wonder? Nothing is the same anymore...city, name, logo, colors.

Fake edit: I see in their Wiki that it is even more complicated. Charlotte getting a new team, the Bobcats, which changed to Hornets when Hornets became Pelicans.

Real edit: Speaking of Hornets, baseball caps with their logo were very popular in the 90s in Holland, as were the Mighty Ducks.

Top Bottom