• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises Unsafe (?) Hype Thread |5 Spoiled, 2 Of Them Mods!|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

ibke9FRmNyKgBz.gif

Continue.

Speevy

Banned
There's a storm coming.

No really, we need to evacuate Gotham.

This isn't a metaphor. It's a hurricane.

Tron 2.0

Uh, isn't Marion Cotillard in this movie? Role small enough that she doesn't warrant inclusion in the trailer?

And Bruce Wayne is totally dying.

Solo

Only a cynical man would call the old thread "good", DM. Trolling. Fan posters. This is not how man was supposed to live. The League of Solos has been a check against GAF corruption for thousands of days. We sacked Nolan GAF, loaded Green Lantern threads with false predictions, burned PhoenixDark to the ground. Every time a message board reaches the pinnacle of its decadence, we return to restore the balance.

Tookay

ib2ET19YdZDDz4.gif

Can't wait for the madness this thread will bring...

Uh, isn't Marion Cotillard in this movie? Role small enough that she doesn't warrant inclusion in the trailer?

She's making out with Bruce in the trailer so she'll play a decent-sized role.

Only a cynical man would call the old thread "good", DM. Trolling. Fan posters. This is not how man was supposed to live. The League of Solos has been a check against GAF corruption for thousands of days. We sacked Nolan GAF, loaded Green Lantern threads with false predictions, burned PhoenixDark to the ground. Every time a message board reaches the pinnacle of its decadence, we return to restore the balance.

bullshit, you had a mad boner for that film going in

Wilbur

Banned

shut the fuck up and get with the program

Fan-made-posters-the-dark-knight-rises-17192910-500-741.jpg

The old threads time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the thread has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die.

When I first heard Anne Hathaway was cast for Catwoman I was excited but then when the pictures came out ofthe costume I was a bit ify (except I thought the goggles/ears were brilliant) but now after watching the third trailer
A bajillion times
. I'm sold.

And......? How does that make what I said bullshit? My predictions were WAY off. Hence, they were false.

Why do we fall, Green Scar?

So that we may FALL AGAIN

Yeah, the way you said made it sound like you were chatting shit to wind people up. Also, I was being light-hearted

It bothers me when a "tough guy" blinks when firing guns (or in this case, when activating fireworks). Looks lame.

BIG BAD GUY IS AFRAID OF SOME LIL' FIREWORKS, EH?

Don Siegel had to shut down Dirty Harry for a week because Andrew Robinson could barely fire a gun and had terrible flinching issues that he had to be trained to in how to handle and to work on being able to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom