• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

My biggest fear is I don't want to see this game go the battlefront route went on PC, where it died off on PC in a month.(I know this is not an EA title but still)

I mostly have friends with PCs and only a few with a PS4.

I really enjoyed playing this with mouse and keyboard and it ran like a dream.

You guys have a group I could join if I got it on PC? I really don't want to lone wolf this title.

This was one of my most hyped titles for this year.
Why did you compare Battlefront to The Division? weird choice.

Anyway yes there a big list of pc players plus a discord.

Akoi

Why did you compare Battlefront to The Division? weird choice.

Anyway yes there a big list of pc players plus a discord.

Not sure honestly, just since I bought a PS4 I have been more cautious buying multiplayer only games on PC. I just want this game to not die off at all. (I really want this game to succeed, it's one of my most hyped titles for this year.)

I have never been like this before, I don't know what I am thinking, I always bought multiplats on PC, I bought battlefront on PS4 though.

Where is the best place to pick this up on PC? (Cheapest)

Se_7_eN

Anyone know if the "Game content" includes all the pre-order and Gold edition bonuses on PS4?

I am not seeing separate downloads for the unique items anywhere, other than on the web store.

Padinn

Just bought gold edition and activated on Uplay. The keys added fine, but when I try to Preload I get an error saying it failed to start download (this is PC version). Is the preload up yet?

Axial

Question for people who bought the Nvidia Geforce bundle with "The Division".
Did anyone actually receive their code yet? I'm gettin' a bit nervous because the retailer from which I purchased the bundle is telling me that they have up to 19 days to send me to code and made it clear that they won't be sending out codes on release day. Tried to write Nvidia but it seems like they simply don't care. What a bummer : (

SilentFlyer

Anyone know if the "Game content" includes all the pre-order and Gold edition bonuses on PS4?

I am not seeing separate downloads for the unique items anywhere, other than on the web store.

I had some issue. But today I can see each bonus. Go into your Library and select The Divison and then scroll down until you see addons. There should be 5 add-ons.

Just bought gold edition and activated on Uplay. The keys added fine, but when I try to Preload I get an error saying it failed to start download (this is PC version). Is the preload up yet?

Yeah, it is. You need to click on the game in your library and then you should see a preload button.

Padinn

Yeah, it is. You need to click on the game in your library and then you should see a preload button.

Huh, I did that. Keep getting the error to check if I have enough space (I do) and that my internet connection is active. I'm trying to install it to my SSD instead of my default install location, wonder if that's mucking things up.

Padinn

Huh, I did that. Keep getting the error to check if I have enough space (I do) and that my internet connection is active. I'm trying to install it to my SSD instead of my default install location, wonder if that's mucking things up.

Got it to work. It didn't like me putting it in the Program Files x86 folder for some reason.

mosdl

My biggest fear is I don't want to see this game go the battlefront route went on PC, where it died off on PC in a month.(I know this is not an EA title but still)

You guys have a group I could join if I got it on PC? I really don't want to lone wolf this title.

I never have issues finding a Battlefront game on PC...

deoee

Battlefront still drops me in games in an instant on PC :D

Also we have a Discord chat but I have no idea how to invite someone.

Akoi

Battlefront still drops me in games in an instant on PC :D

Also we have a Discord chat but I have no idea how to invite someone.

I stand corrected, I never bought it on PC, I mostly read people complain on the swbf subreddit about the lack of games available on PC.

Anyways enough about battlefront, I am excited for this game!

Hey peeps!

Anyone know what time the game will launch in the EU?
Was talking with my mate regarding if people who bought it digitally will get to play at midnight vs people who buy it physically.
Anyone know if digital get to play earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom