• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Open Beta Thread: Is it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Edition from Amazon UK dispatched Yesterday.

"Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance" means that Royal Mail actually have the item now. Which should mean I will get the game tomorrow as it's sent first class :D

p7wwpei.jpg

Lucky you. My Gold Edition from Amazon is still not shipped. I've gone and upped my delivery to Expedited to make sure I get it release day now.

deoee

Lucky you. My Gold Edition from Amazon is still not shipped. I've gone and upped my delivery to Expedited to make sure I get it release day now.

I'd always talk to the support chat if something like this happens.

Often you get discounts / free express shipping etc.
At least in Germany.

LProtag

My gold edition is preparing for shipping.

I realized I have a half day on Tuesday, but sadly Amazon stuff usually doesn't get to my place until 3-4, oh well.

Arun1910

God I Hope your right as my two Gold copies are at the same stage as yours and I'd love to have it for tomorrow instead of Tuesday.

I clicked on the Glossary of terms which is how I know it means they have the package, and first class post normally means next day. I've never had something first class not come the day after and if this game is the exception I will run into my door.

I clicked on the Glossary of terms which is how I know it means they have the package, and first class post normally means next day. I've never had something first class not come the day after and if this game is the exception I will run into my door.

Lol, you and me both buddy.
Sooner it gets here I can rest and just wait for the servers to come up.

Akoi

I am not sure if I want to get this one on PC or PS4, none of my friends are super excited for this title but I am...

I have a top of the line PC with a 980 ti and 5820k

What do you guys suggest?

Anton668

So Greenmangaming can't sell to USA players? It won't let me purchase.

?!?!!!?!?!?

tis where I got my copy

already have key and preloaded the game

I am not sure if I want to get this one on PC or PS4, none of my friends are super excited for this title but I am...

might as well put that PC to good use then :)

Animator

PC of course, why is this even a question.

bodine1231

Been going back and forth on this all day. Exact situation as you.

Se_7_eN

I preloaded on PS4 and all I see that downloaded was The Division and 'The Division Game Content'... Is the 'Game Content' all my pre-order / Gold edition bonuses?

I don't see an option to download them separately other then on the web store, and anytime I try that it gives me a 'Download Error' message.

Come on bro it has to be PC, also I hope you enjoy the game and tease them that they aren't lol.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member

Definitely PC with that setup: I'm running a 3770k and a 980 and it ran beautifully with most settings on High/Ultra with all the bells and whistles on (at 60fps).

The console versions look great too, but with your hardware I can't think why you wouldn't go PC (I have a PS4/X1 too, and considered them also). You will be able to max everything and still hit 60 once it's optimised I'd say.

The controller works perfectly on the PC version, complete with a mild aim assist for a bit of KB+M parity :)

Akoi

Been going back and forth on this all day. Exact situation as you.

My biggest fear is I don't want to see this game go the battlefront route went on PC, where it died off on PC in a month.(I know this is not an EA title but still)

I mostly have friends with PCs and only a few with a PS4.

I really enjoyed playing this with mouse and keyboard and it ran like a dream.

You guys have a group I could join if I got it on PC? I really don't want to lone wolf this title.

This was one of my most hyped titles for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom