• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Double Toasted team AKA the best film reviewers out there

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
I just realized a few days ago that co-host was Tony Guerrero from the old spill days. I rabbit holed wiki after his tweet of leaving comic vine.
anyway, yeah they good.

Pirates:

Korey:
-RENTAL-
Martin:
-RENTAL-
Girts:
BULLSHIT

Baywatch

Korey:
BULLSHIT
Martin:
--RENTAL--
Goodwin:
BULLSHIT
Girts:
--RENTAL--

The Baywatch review is amazing.

Actually, Korey gave Baywatch a
FUCK YOU

Can anyone clue me into this "angry email" Korey references ever so often? He mentions it sometimes in reviews and I assume it refers back to something that happened between the crew.

Sai

Can anyone clue me into this "angry email" Korey references ever so often? He mentions it sometimes in reviews and I assume it refers back to something that happened between the crew.
I forget which show it was, but Martin had jokingly called Korey retarded. It triggered him, but he didn't actually do anything about it until the next day, I believe. While he was driving, he just suddenly recalled that moment, got all upset, and pulled over to send Martin an e-mail. "Don't you ever, EVER disrespect me on air like that" or something along those lines.

It was some petty crap, and he recognized that. It's become a running joke now.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I love the DONT YOU EVER running joke. It basically comes up anytime Korey has the potential to be mad about something. Also, if they review a "smart" horror movie, you can guarantee it'll turn into a fight lol

yunbuns

I'm really glad they kept the Oz show. Today's episode was great. Favorite parts had to be Oz's story about being on the train and the twerking Mickey Mouse.

Sai

There was an issue with Oz's mic last night that lead to his call dropping for a couple of minutes. Thought Coleman was gonna cancel the show again right there. :p

mreddie

Wonder Woman

Korey:
--MATINEE--
Martin:
FULLPRICE
Goodwin:
--MATINEE--
Girts:
--MATINEE--

I'm surprised about Martin
If you listen to it, Martin is
a Low FP
, while Girts and Korey C are
super high matinees - they're not that far off at all from one another. Korey G. was the only relative hater (I say that jokingly - he was just more solid matinee). I also don't understand his super underwhelming reaction to Gal gadot. Her charm clearly doesn't work on him haha.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
If you listen to it, Martin is
a Low FP
, while Girts and Korey C are
super high matinees - they're not that far off at all from one another. Korey G. was the only relative hater (I say that jokingly - he was just more solid matinee). I also don't understand his super underwhelming reaction to Gal gadot. Her charm clearly doesn't work on him haha.

Ah that makes sense

I'll give it a listen once I watch the movie in context

Top Bottom