• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited - |OT| - Console edition

Senoculum

Clicked on the Europe server for the hell of it (I'm from NA), and I managed to get to a login page; I even submitted my email and have now registered my user name (which I think most people are concerned about).

Still failed to log in the game, but I got email confirmation for my account.

Ape

Banned
I honestly wonder if they thought it was going to staggered the digital unlock by timezone instead of all at once. that could have thrown them off.

So is west coast trying to login? Or are we about to get more people spamming servers?

Yeah I'm california and I've been spamming since 9

I honestly wonder if they thought it was going to staggered the digital unlock by timezone instead of all at once. that could have thrown them off.

I cannot believe they would think that. They have to know how digital unlocks work with MS and Sony.

No way they would hedge their bets on staggered release not knowing how these two companies handle Digital Distribution.

aibaby

Neo Member
You can always watch someone who got in and use your controller pretending you're controlling it. /s :( I want to play or at least save my names sigh :(

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Are you ready to fight Molag Bal? We just reached the East Coast of the United States, where you can now play #ESOTU on consoles!

looks like they did think it was going to be staggered in NA

Hawk269

I swear I unlocked the "Trying to play for 2 hours" achievement.

lmao. Good one.

So, I signed up for the ESO Plus before I tried to get into the game and they charged my card the instant I bought ESO Plus. Do you think they will give people an extra day of membership?

aibaby

Neo Member
"Thanks again for sticking with us, everyone. We know you're excited to get in and play! We're still working hard over here to fix the login errors, and will continue to give you periodic updates."

- 2 mins ago

Any new updates? Where do you see these?

Edit: NVM, C.Dark.DN just posted one above.

Wallach

Alright, now I'm annoyed. Not being able to login I went to look at the PS Store to see if the ESO Plus thing was on there, and now that the game is launched there is a bundle for the Imperial edition + 5,500 spacebucks that is cheaper than buying them separately. That wasn't there during the pre-order period.

Alright, now I'm annoyed. Not being able to login I went to look at the PS Store to see if the ESO Plus thing was on there, and now that the game is launched there is a bundle for the Imperial edition + 5,500 spacebucks that is cheaper than buying them separately. That wasn't there during the pre-order period.

That is bullshit. I wonder why they waited...

aibaby

Neo Member

But if you pre-order you get a static theme. /s

Ape

Banned

Hey guys, here's a discount on crowns for not having to deal with the launch issues! Just a thank you for being there for us!

In the long run it doesn't make sense to have the login server support they would need for the first 24 hours, but man this sucks for a lot of people.

FF14 has proven people play MMO's on consoles. FF11 actually had a large console user base. I don't know why they are super confused over this.

Kitoro

How does this stack up to FFXIV, for those who've played both? Are they different enough to enjoyably juggle both, or what?

Top Bottom