• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited - |OT| - Console edition

I was able to start making my account, but forgot I had used the email I put during the beta, so of course it sends me back to the main menu because that just makes sense. Is there even a way to log in with an existing Zenimax account?

There has to be since they allow PC players to transfer their characters.

charpunk

Not sure why they weren't expecting a huge influx of people at the start. It's game with a high profile name coming out when there isn't much competition in the current gen space, besides the witcher.

Senoculum

I keep getting login failures on PS4. Totally sucks, man. I had a nap so I wouldn't be groggy as hell on a work night, and I wake up to this!

I'm betting the servers won't be stable tomorrow either, considering there'll be a ton of the same people trying again after work or after school.

Dejected.

Ape

Banned
welp. im about to give up here in a few. i dont want to sit here on my xbox all night trying to log in.

i really want to get my names though, if i dont that's goign to suck,

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
OK everyone, I think it's best if all of us NA XB1 users just go to sleep and try again tomorrow. Go on, I will too. I promise :)

I knew it, I just KNEW this was gonna happen when they decided not to host a public stress test beta. Bungie did a public beta and their launch was as smooth as butter.

I knew it, I just KNEW this was gonna happen when they decided not to host a public stress test beta. Bungie did a public beta and their launch was as smooth as butter.

Destiny was pretty smooth. ESO on launch day for PC was pretty smooth too.

It just comes with the territory. I think ALOT of console players are going to be playing this.

Ape

Banned
Destiny was pretty smooth. ESO on launch day for PC was pretty smooth too.

It just comes with the territory. I think ALOT of console players are going to be playing this.

hopefully it sold well. id like to see an expansion

e: but first let me play this fucking game before i try to get my monies back from MS

aibaby

Neo Member
It's probably just luck? Like 1000 people enter a door at the same time, at least 1 will be abl e to squeeze in right?

Maddanth

I keep getting login failures on PS4. Totally sucks, man. I had a nap so I wouldn't be groggy as hell on a work night, and I wake up to this!

I'm betting the servers won't be stable tomorrow either, considering there'll be a ton of the same people trying again after work or after school.

Dejected.
Ya me too, can't play on PS4 either. Keep getting log in failures.

macewank

OK.. Picked up the Imperial Edition on PSN.. downloading now.

that was probably a terrible idea, but I'm in for the haul I guess.

sethbot

Having no luck logging in on Xbox. I'm probably going to stop trying and get some rest. Hopefully it'll work fine later today.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
So, europe gaf, what is happening? where do we go from here?

need people to add me on the psn, I'm also on the spread sheet.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
20 years of mmos and devs still cant keep from fucking up with login servers. I am used to it but in all honesty this shit should never happen. Take the number of login servers you think you need, multiply it by 5 and then scale back as needed after launch.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
20 years of mmos and devs still cant keep from fucking up with login servers. I am used to it but in all honesty this shit should never happen. Take the number of login servers you think you need, multiply it by 5 and then scale back as needed after launch.
That makes way too much sense.

Ape

Banned

multiply by 5 or .5? damn, they always get that part wrong

You do realize it's not that simple right?

#6 on twitch front page!

Also I'm so sick of drive by posters (not on GAF) that come in and post game sucked on PC gonna be a disaster on consoles.. Etc etc.

We get it the game launched bad but it's legit come a long way.

Concept17

"Thanks again for sticking with us, everyone. We know you're excited to get in and play! We're still working hard over here to fix the login errors, and will continue to give you periodic updates."

- 2 mins ago

Top Bottom