• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

iNvid02

Easy Allies said:
HqfP1Iq.gif

Patreon (Bosman will be doing his own thing as a Final Bosman replacement on the EZA channel too, but it won't be affected by Patreon.)

RIP GT 2002-2016 said:

UPDATE: ok kyle has become popular enough,
his segment on GT seems like it will be permanent
so just head here for the latest episodes:
http://www.gametrailers.com/shows/the-final-bosman/videos-clips

"Likeable GT guy got his own show"

they gave him his own show "the final bosman". will update thread with new eps.

DANCE SKETCH

episode 5 - why i love press conferences

episode 4 - judging a book by his cover

episode 3 - the worst webshow in america

episode 2 - lazy rich people are ruining games

episode 1 - how to make us say wow again

ps meeting takeaways

ps meeting dos and donts

young bosman doing standup comedy

untitled1o2yc04kjnd.gif

tajd

Banned
GT is now back in my favourites again

he seems like one of us that why i liked him the first time

The_Monk

Deserved! He got very positive comments, hope he can keep it up, the talks about the PS4 were well done and his Hype reactions spot on.

Thanks for posting fellow GAFfer.

Into

Great, i really enjoyed his PS4 pre reveal video

He is fun to listen to and GT needs to focus on original programing rather than just...game...trailers.

antitrop

I'm watching this right now. This show is a great addition to GameTrailers.

He's just as on point here as he was in the first Sony press conference video.

Mikey Jr.

Saw him on Invisible Walls.

He was incredibly awkward and he made me uncomfortable. Love his scripted videos, but him by himself unscripted is bad.

L1NETT

Just watched it, very good stuff. Loved the bit at the end, although I am sure most of the things he listed are in Gears of War :)

kuroshiki

Watched it.

I'm not really sure if this guy was just trying way too hard to come up with some reasons because it is his first 'official show'. I don't see the charm this time.

For example, 'make body not disappear' reason was pretty stupid. It already happens with Skyrim and I really don't see it add anything to the actual game content, or make game any more fun than the others.

I enjoyed the episode, but I'm completely certain that graphics will be incredible on next gen consoles, it just takes time to make the most out of any hardware. Plus launch games will still look amazing.

Top Bottom