• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash - Comic con info and sizzle reel (mostly S1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Flash.jpg

That Eobard swag tho!

Iris lookin bae as fuck :3

Caitlyn looks like she hasn't seen the sun in at least a decade. Girl is lookin translucent.

Joe isn't there but Barry's other dad is? Downgrade. Black Dad is best dad.

I always thought Zoom and Reverse Flash were the same person?

And I've read at least 50+ issues of Flash comics (older runs).

Maybe it just went over my head.

There have been two.

Eobard Thawne, aka Reverse Flash, aka Professor Zoom' (Barry's nemesis)

Hunter Zolomon, aka Reverse Flash, aka Zoom (no Professor) (Wally's Nemesis)

Regginator

Zoom was Wally West's Reverse Flash.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_(comics)

so Professor Zoom and Zoom aren't the same person? Oh wow, that'll be confusing for a little while.

edit:

There have been two.

Eobard Thawne, aka Reverse Flash, aka Professor Zoom' (Barry's nemesis)

Hunter Zolomon, aka Reverse Flash, aka Zoom (no Professor) (Wally's Nemesis)

ah okay, are they by any chance related or do they just use each others name? I haven't read the Wally West comics, I've mostly watched or read the Barry stuff so I know very little to nothing about Wally.

Anyways having another Reverse Flash from the future for the S2 may be a little repetitive.

I mean, while Zoom and Professor Zoom aren't the same character, they follow the same concept.

Regginator

Anyways having another Reverse Flash from the future for the S2 may be a little repetitive.

I mean, while Zoom and Professor Zoom aren't the same character, they follow the same concept.

Apparently this Wally West guy is confirmed too, so maybe it's going to be a tag team between Barry and him against this new Zoom and
Wells/Thawne
somehow returning. Could be awesome.

Just thinking out loud here of course.

edit: and I forgot about this Jay Garrick guy (apparently the first Flash), I'm very curious to see where they're going with this.

Voror

Missed this when it was first put up, but is it weird that my impression of the blue streak was that it was actually the Black Flash? Just the vibe that was being given off and that weird noise at the end gave me that impression. Or that's Zoom, which would fit given they end on "Zoom is Coming".

Permanently A

As someone who is quite unfamiliar with the intricacies of the Flash mythos, holy shit I am hyped. I don't know whats going on but I like it. WHO IS BLUE LIGHTNING MAN :O

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Missed this when it was first put up, but is it weird that my impression of the blue streak was that it was actually the Black Flash? Just the vibe that was being given off and that weird noise at the end gave me that impression. Or that's Zoom, which would fit given they end on "Zoom is Coming".

Black flash would be a cool thing to have around with so many speedsters showing up

Who is going to die? Find out next week!

Voror

Black flash would be a cool thing to have around with so many speedsters showing up

Who is going to die? Find out next week!

Has Black Flash ever been an arc villain though? It always seemed more like a force that showed up at times that you couldn't fight against at all.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Has Black Flash ever been an arc villain though? It always seemed more like a force that showed up at times that you couldn't fight against at all.

As far as i know, he's just the speedster version of the grim reaper

Ophelion

As far as i know, he's just the speedster version of the grim reaper

Thought for a second people were talking about Black Racer because of this:

597852-443px_barry_return.jpg

But apparently there are quite a few anthropomorphic manifestations of death chasing after super people out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom