• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

hom3land

Watching the clip of Barry vs Savitar, it's a magic trick. That's how they saved her.

The expectation has always been that Savitar holds up Iris, stabs her, Flash is too slow.

What happened was Savitar held Iris, threw her down to zoom around while Barry tried to hit him with the speed cannon, then went back and picked her up. The switch occurs when the audience is distracted by something flashy. Magic 101.

The lack of speed force in this explanation automatically disqualifies it.

Otnopolit

The lack of speed force in this explanation automatically disqualifies it.

I haven't read the comics (show has me hooked enough to want to give them a shot), but it's my understanding Iris comes into some powers at some point. If she dead, maybe this is a way to get her there?

Sober

I just have the same problem i have with Zoom where his endgame was revealed at the last minute even more so with savitar because they were never clear on what he actually wants
So i guess we can file this season behind Arrow seasons 3 and 4 then. Can't even clear that low bar.

ShadyK54

Stupid prediction: we're going to go back to Nora's murder again so Barry can warn himself not to save her & prevent Savitar.

Edit: I think I just confused myself lmao. Whatever, it'll be some sort of time travel shenanigans.

Top Bottom