• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2011 Season of Vettel Fingering the Competition |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Stop It said:
Yeah, losing HD a few times and audio weirdness all over the place.

And again the feed dies for the press conference. I think the BBC just need to pack up and go home.
All race coverage and press conference for this race is by the FIA and Fuji TV. This is then shared out to the other broadcasters.
If its breaking up blame them not the BBC.

Goldrusher

Sloane said:
My thoughts exactly.

What's better? Two WCs or two Jessicas? Hmmmm.
3 > 2

Because there's three Michibitas... Linda, Jessica and Angelica.

fQdbj.jpg

navanman said:
All race coverage and press conference for this race is by the FIA and Fuji TV. This is then shared out to the other broadcasters.
If its breaking up blame them not the BBC.

It was breaking on a different TV channel too.

Omiee

Vettel is in great company, man i miss the shumi and mika days.

i totally forgot that i passed 1000 posts, woot woot!!

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Leunam said:
New thread!

Everyone say goodbye to the old one! :D
Goodbye old thread, fitting timing as the season is officially all but sorted.

Again, thanks for all of your efforts in this thread Leunam, as always your dedication to the threads and F1 is awesome.

John_B

Congratulations to Vettel. Immaculate performance from Red Bull and Vettel. If they could add just a little DNF and/or errors next season, it would make the championship completely not drained from excitement.

Button has stepped his game up at McLaren. He has found some intensity in his rather gentle style and with the correct doses of it makes him really perform at the top tier level.

Hamilton can hopefuly clear his head for the next season. We know his brilliance and speed is there, because we get a peep of it at almost every race - some crazy qualifying lap or amazing overtake - but seem very unstable and just can't manage to hold everything together to perform on race days.

Omiee

Ark said:
There would be too many to list :lol

lol i know, thats why i enjoyed this thread so much.

anyhow, goodbye thread. trully been amazing this year.

so much more better than last year where i was only a lurker.

the thread this year, actually got me posting.

goodbye!!

Biggest Disappointment: Monaco. What a great start. What a great Mid. What a great last few laps. What a... wait... Tyre change? Wing repair? FUUUUUU-!!!

Biggest Comeback: Montreal. Button's last place to first place was the best comeback I've ever seen... ever!

Farewell, thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom