• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The girl I had a crush on has a boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrklaw said:
perhaps not, but for some reason they expect that you can read theirs.
Something like that. It's completely unfair, and some of us are self-aware enough to at least make an attempt to stop expecting it.

Let me explain, though, that I´m a very honest guy. I can talk about even the most provocative topics and keep my mind neutral...which then sometimes results in me taking unusual positions.
I didn't realize that there was a neutral or positive position to be taken on rape. My bad.

Max@GC

Count Dookkake said:
Most "nice guys" are not really nice guys. They are cowards who can't get laid, so they wait for some unlucky girl to magically fall in love with them.

yup
:/

BladeWorker said:
I didn't realize that there was a neutral or positive position to be taken on rape. My bad.
It depends on how you're looking at the issue. As a moral issue, yeah, neutral and positive positions are indefensible.

If you're talking about cats, chickens or that bug that pierces the carapace of the female with in order to inseminate and how rape features in these animals' mating patterns, you can be pretty neutral about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom