• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiraXD

tumblr_mkveodecj01rtg76ko1_400.gif

We broke Kev!

man im so mad Tom Hanks stopped doing comedy...

kamakazi5

Oh god, why must you do this to me. It's embarrassing that a video game can cause these feelings in me. My heart can't take it.

Clefargle

I thought some of you were rehabilitated, I guess after E3 you can all go through the various stages of dissapointment again together.

Tainted

Q1 2015 - Bloodborne & MLB The Show
Q2 2015 - Order 1886
Q3 2015 - Until Dawn & No Mans Sky
Q4 2015 - The Last Guardian

Q1 2016 - Unchartered
Q2 2016 - Morpheous & Launch Games
Q3 2016 - Horizon & Quantic Dreams Game
Q4 2016 - Gran Turismo 7

Q1 2017 - God of War 4
Q2 2017 - And just for a laugh..>Agent
Q3 2017 -
Q4 2017 -

Hehe Unchartered ... sounds funny when you say it aloud like that

mrklaw

MrArseFace
at this point, are we getting 25 page threads in a few hours because people genuinely want this game, or simply because of the vapour-like nature of it? We didn't see anything before that would explain how the game would play, and by now it is probably nothing like that anyway. All we saw was a weird animal and an ICO-like boy. Obviously at the time I was intrigued, especially as a huge fan of ICO and SotC. But now? If it comes I'll have to consider it based on what it is, not based on what it was or may have been.

Khaz

They just meant the latest issue of the Guardian will be sold at the Convention Center.

The last Guardian will be at E3.

You put in quotes but I didn't say that. Just saying sony's output has been extremely disappointing this year and a meager list of their offerings only goes to prove that point. They best have an E3 bombshell or 2016 won't be much better. Sorry if that offends you.

Get of here with this shit. No one wants to engage you.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
at this point, are we getting 25 page threads in a few hours because people genuinely want this game, or simply because of the vapour-like nature of it? We didn't see anything before that would explain how the game would play, and by now it is probably nothing like that anyway. All we saw was a weird animal and an ICO-like boy. Obviously at the time I was intrigued, especially as a huge fan of ICO and SotC. But now? If it comes I'll have to consider it based on what it is, not based on what it was or may have been.

People expect it to be good. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes…the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Lol? Why is it important for this game to release asap? Pretty sure everyone wants the team to take their time, create a game as amazing as Shadow of the Colossus was, and at E3 just get guaranteed confirmation that the game is alive and well. They could say Fall 2016 and people would still be ecstatically happy.
The longer it takes, it just seems as if it'll be delayed. Again.

sjay1994

I have never even played any of team ICO's previous games, and I want this game to be re announced or cancelled. This has been going on for too long.

We need closure.

FUCK IT. I am jumping on board the hype train for this year, and this year only.

If its not there, and Shuhei comes out later and says "its still in development" I am done, or Shuhei is really Y2kev, and has been fucking with us for years.

jett

D-Member
People expect it to be good. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes…the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

And sometimes we get The Dark Knight Rises instead.

MrT-Tar

I'm not getting my hopes up. In that case they won't be crushed as bad, and if it is true the surprise will be even better. It's a win win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom