• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'd go radio silence on the game for all these years just for another bullshit teaser, they could've thrown us that bone any of these past years.

Nah, I think anything less a gameplay trailer at the conference, and a closed door demo to the press, would only cause more damage.

Its not a spoiler when all we have is people saying it's going to appear at E3....we still haven't seen anything its not like the Trico trailer that was leaked ahead of initial reveal.

I really do think its happening....AND i think its happening this year...BOOM!

Breakdown of each quarter as I see it from start of this year with the key games:

Q1 2015 - Bloodborne & MLB The Show
Q2 2015 - Order 1886
Q3 2015 - Until Dawn & No Mans Sky
Q4 2015 - The Last Guardian

Q1 2016 - Unchartered
Q2 2016 - Morpheous & Launch Games
Q3 2016 - Horizon & Quantic Dreams Game
Q4 2016 - Gran Turismo 7

Q1 2017 - God of War 4
Q2 2017 - And just for a laugh..>Agent
Q3 2017 -
Q4 2017 -

GBI8PvV.gif

Lmao! This is how I see it. I'll believe it when I see it basically. I think I've waited so incredibly long for this game that any sort of feelings once attached to it are pretty much gone at this point.

Its not a spoiler when all we have is people saying it's going to appear at E3....we still haven't seen anything its not like the Trico trailer that was leaked ahead of initial reveal.

I really do think its happening....AND i think its happening this year...BOOM!

Breakdown of each quarter as I see it from start of this year with the key games:

Q1 2015 - Bloodborne & MLB The Show
Q2 2015 - Order 1886
Q3 2015 - Until Dawn & No Mans Sky
Q4 2015 - The Last Guardian

Q1 2016 - Unchartered
Q4 2016 - Gran Turismo 7

Q1 2017 - God of War 4
Q2 2017 - And just for a laugh..>Agent
Q3 2017 -
Q4 2017 -

Order came out before Bloodborne.

I could see a scenario where this thing was "canceled" for a while internally and Sony saw the never ending demand for it and felt later on they had a team and the tech to finally make it happen and revived the project.

Beefy

You put in quotes but I didn't say that. Just saying sony's output has been extremely disappointing this year and a meager list of their offerings only goes to prove that point. They best have an E3 bombshell or 2016 won't be much better. Sorry if that offends you.

It's almost if people have different opinions. I am looking forward to the games coming out on the PS4 this year.

The Sun too.

Is Guardian reliable regarding videogame leaks? Did they leak something before, specially from Sony?

The Guardian is a reliable newspaper. Unlike the Sun it has a fantastic reputation for professional journalism. I'm not sure it's leaked anything gaming related before, but it's not the kind of paper to use sources without cross-referencing them.

Don't read anything into Y2Kev comment and tag - he just loves to stir it - especially for TLG... I still think it is happening but not because of Y2Kev - he's still a Catbird atheist

a916

Q1 2016 - Unchartered

Q4 2016 - Gran Turismo 7

I have no idea what Horizon is (could be amazing, could also not come out at that time...) and I only speak for myself but what a terrible two quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom