• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

-SD-

Banned
Saw this on reddit...posted?
CD1I9GJ.gif
GAF > Internet > GAF

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166810445&postcount=271

Here's how I see this going down, in my dreams

Shu Yoshida comes out on stage. There's already a murmur in the crowd and excitement in the air. " I am incredibly excited to announce this next game, but I will have someone else do it, as this has been a long time coming ". Suddenly curtains open behind the stage and there is a giant orchestra. Otani is at the helm and begins to play some of his epic tunes. You see a short video of Ico playing , morphing into a short video of Shadow of the Colossus and then the lights go out and the Prelude song begins to play. Ueda steps out on stage to introduce The Last Guardian. Otani plays a new song from the soundtrack of the game and we are treated to a nice long 8-10 minute epic trailer. Crowd goes berserk. GAF goes down. Internet dies and there's nothing but the griffins face wherever you go.

Then Shu comes out on stage to shake hands with Ueda and then goes, " oh and one more thing guys "

Suddenly you see Sakaguchi come out on stage

No one knows what happens next because there is no internet anymore.

Glorious.

D

Deleted member 18827

Unconfirmed Member
The official german playstation facebook page just posted a pic of poll... the question was "Will the last guardian be at this year's E3?"

11108858_913928688645817_5542337198025174750_n.jpg

Ahhh nooo fuck off. This just make me think its confirmed. I can't handle more heart break.

Shu Yoshida comes out on stage. There's already a murmur in the crowd and excitement in the air. " I am incredibly excited to announce this next game, but I will have someone else do it, as this has been a long time coming ". Suddenly curtains open behind the stage and there is a giant orchestra. Otani is at the helm and begins to play some of his epic tunes. You see a short video of Ico playing , morphing into a short video of Shadow of the Colossus and then the lights go out and the Prelude song begins to play. Ueda steps out on stage to introduce The Last Guardian. Otani plays a new song from the soundtrack of the game and we are treated to a nice long 8-10 minute epic trailer. Crowd goes berserk. GAF goes down. Internet dies and there's nothing but the griffins face wherever you go.

Then Shu comes out on stage to shake hands with Ueda and then goes, " oh and one more thing guys "

Legit goosebumps.

Bahlor

Stop?
How about Red Dead Redemption 2 (timed) exclusive for PS4 and a Crash Bandicoot reboot?

(from the same official page)

week 1: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Off-Topic/E3-2015-Wettbüro/td-p/23309150
week 2: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Off-Topic/E3-2015-Wettbüro-Teil-2/td-p/23328156

I'd be happy about everything to be true. Last guardian - yes please. RDR2 - yes please! crash reboot? - call be interested!

But I'm pretty sure we will see something of TLG. The signs are there... with the trademark and all those statements that it's not canceled. It would be fitting I guess.

lmao!

Sami+

No more internet is a fair trade for this

If Sony don't want a riot and not to have the use of tear gas grenades to control the crowd, they will reveal TLG.

All the press outlets are playing a ruse. They're all pretending they have sources telling them TLG is coming, write up articles playing up TLG re-reveal, and intends to create a narrative where unless Sony reveals it, their E3 will suck, forcing their hand.

/sarcasm

Kazaam

If it's not there I will eat a shoe.

Be careful what you're betting on. Werner Herzog ended up eating his shoe after he made a bet with Errol Morris. There's a great Les Blank short documentary about it entitled very simply Werner Herzog Eats His Shoe.

As fot The Last Guardian being at E3, I don't wanna set my expectations too high. Rewatching on this thread the trailer from 2009 reminded me why I've been so excited about this experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom