• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gundam |OT2| Another 5 years of Gunpla, Origins, and GUNDAMUUUU!

I've got a small backlog from buying a kit here and there and not doing anything with them until now. Putting together a Bearguy III now (figured it would be simple). Just got the "Accelerate Evolution" Zeta in the mail so I'll either do that or Char's Zaku I next. Beyond that I've got an HG Gundam Mk II Titans version and an HG Gundam Local type. Once that's all done I'll probably go after some of the recommendations I've gotten here.

Shun

C_dlg0bV0AAzqOD.jpg

TheFlow

Banned
so what are the MGs? because that RX78 red version might look amazing, it is still a fucking RX78

C.A gundam for those that know what I am talking about

One of the advertised Build Fighters suits that was only a silhouette looked like Reborns so there's that.

No G-Self or anything, but I suppose it is just the first day.

Wow that redesign is crazy.

Have we got a price on this bad girl yet?

Edit: Nevermind I zoomed in and saw it. About 150 after import tax probably.

I might get it but I would really prefer if they brought out a Wing EW variant.

I'll probably get it as well, since it doesn't look like we'll get an MG 2.0

Hey Shun, are we likely to see anything else before the end of the event?

Beth Cyra

For now at least I think you're right.

Honestly I can't see them wanting to bring out another 1/100 Unit and undercut the sales of the Hi Rez, so its going to be a while before we get anything new in that scale for Zero/EW.

that is a slippery slope mate.

If we get one 2.0 then Bandai is going to overflood the market with 2.0 products from Wing.

Given what they did with the Endless Waltz suits I'm not so sure that would be the case. It seems like they are very much willing to let it just be Wing and Zero as far as full on releases these days.

TheFlow

Banned
For now at least I think you're right.

Honestly I can't see them wanting to bring out another 1/100 Unit and undercut the sales of the Hi Rez, so its going to be a while before we get anything new in that scale for Zero/EW.

Given what they did with the Endless Waltz suits I'm not so sure that would be the case. It seems like they are very much willing to let it just be Wing and Zero as far as full on releases these days.

I think the Endless Waltz line is so popular it balances out the lack of 2.0. Kinda like how we could get a Zaku 3.0 but why when the 2.0 is fine.

so yea, they are better off milking the wing and zero.

Shun

Hey Shun, are we likely to see anything else before the end of the event?

Keep an eye out. We have more stuff in store both at the Hobby Show and in the next couple events.

Twilight Axis will be broadcasting 6/23 first through the Gundam Fan Club Portal and Application, and later on YouTube.

Beth Cyra

I think the Endless Waltz line is so popular it balances out the lack of 2.0. Kinda like how we could get a Zaku 3.0 but why when the 2.0 is fine.

so yea, they are better off milking the wing and zero.

Well I mean that Endless Waltz specific suits like Heavyarms Kai, Altron EW, and Tallgeese III are all P Bandai.

So I don't think that a 2.0 Frame would be all that reused as much as many do.

Not only that, but really they don't need a 2.0, they could really just reuse the Proto Type frame and remold just a tad and do more of a Remaster Zero EW and Wing EW.

TheFlow

Banned
Well I mean that Endless Waltz specific suits like Heavyarms Kai, Altron EW, and Tallgeese III are all P Bandai.

So I don't think that a 2.0 Frame would be all that reused as much as many due.

Not only that, but really they don't need a 2.0, they could really just reuse the Proto Type frame and remold just a tad and do more of a Remaster Zero EW and Wing EW.

ohh yea.

Paltheos

Huh, looks like the MG ZZ ver. ka is scheduled for a September release. That leaves plenty of time still for something in December...

Keep an eye out. We have more stuff in store both at the Hobby Show and in the next couple events.

Twilight Axis will be broadcasting 6/23 first through the Gundam Fan Club Portal and Application, and later on YouTube.

Come onnnn, MG X Divider. (I don't care if it's web shop only - I will buy it)

Of course, that's probably not gonna happen. :( The most realistic thing I'm hoping for is some special edition or add-on for the MG Justice, as that seems very likely from the pattern of SEED releases recently for reasons I've explained before. Looking forward to the announcements! :)

No MG G-Self makes Paul a sad boy.
On the other hand, I'm buying almost everything shown today that's a kit.
(Avoiding the XN Raiser and the Ninpulse cause they look gross.)

That Mega Size Unicorn is gonna be so cool~

EDIT: OH HELL YEAH BLUE DESTINY AND GYANKO.
Best show. 10/10. Incredible.

RG Unicorn looks cool...looks like I'd probably finish 20% of it or finish it with the end result looking like I hit the fucking thing with a bus.

Top Bottom