• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The House in Fata Morgana Sells Over 100,000 Units via Steam Alone

NOVECT has announced that their hit visual novel The House in Fata Morgana has sold over 100,000 units worldwide on PC via Steam alone. To celebrate the occasion, @kane_mune has posted celebratory artwork
Immense congratulations to the team behind this significant feat, and here’s hoping for even further success. It’s worth noting that these sales don’t apply to side stories or other supplemental media.

The House in Fata Morgana is a visual novel released in 2012 that tells the story of a spirit who wakes up in a mansion without a memory. However, there is a Maid present who works with the spirit to recover portions of its memory. This involves exploring the mansion’s past in hopes that the spirit recognizes itself. It’s a dark and engaging tale and one that has stuck with players long after its conclusion.
F_gke_OakAAmhQQ

It's a great VN and currently on sale!

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
"The House in Fata Morgana is over 40 hours long, and in those 40 hours, you'll maybe get to make about three decisions. It is a visual novel in the strictest sense of the word, and you must be prepared for that going in" - Nintendo Life

Yeah ok.

PanzerCute

You make me want to play it. I havent played a proper VN in a long time.

Its also half price on EU eshop right now.

OK.. Im in, I will play this during Christmas break.

PanzerCute

So... I ended up starting the game last week and... I am blown away.

I think I just arrived in the meaty part of the game (after the 6th door) and I can already feel this game is gonna shatter me into small pieces.

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives I can't thank you enough for making this thread. How TF did I miss this game when it first released on PSVita.

So... I ended up starting the game last week and... I am blown away.

I think I just arrived in the meaty part of the game (after the 6th door) and I can already feel this game is gonna shatter me into small pieces.

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives I can't thank you enough for making this thread. How TF did I miss this game when it first released on PSVita.

I haven't played lot of VN yet but this game is my Favorite VN of All Time

Bumping this thread as it looks like The House in Fata Morgana - OST Selections: Volume II is getting a Vinyl release - https://materia.store/collections/the-house-in-fata-morgana (open pre-orders)

“Our lives shall be forfeit to the witch’s curse. Nevertheless, we must lay bare those with sin upon their souls, for the redemption of those whom are pure.”

In partnership with MangaGamer and NOVECT once again, Materia Collective is thrilled to announce our next visual novel project: The House in Fata Morgana: Original Soundtrack Selections Volume II, available on vinyl for the very first time.

For this release we've gone back to the roots of the series, with NOVECT hand-selecting a group of tracks exclusively from the original game. We've also selected an illustration from NOVECT which directly connects with the illustration from Volume I.

This is the Limited "Haze of Memories" Edition, available on 180g 33rpm cloudy silver discs. Also available as a 180g black retail edition .

image.png

TheHouseinFataMorgana_VinylMockup_Inside_3c24e01c-4358-417a-8692-a291af79b38e_1800x1204.png

TheHouseinFataMorgana_VinylMockup_Outside_39f20a80-0a0d-458e-8f17-3c03be7d13e6_1800x1204.png

Top Bottom