• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Joker, by Tetsuya Nomura

red731

Was expecting tentacles(robot arms). Like with every one of his creations.

Why the fuck can't he just stop adding them ?!

hotcyder

this is so utterly awful i love it

why the wheel-chair mech? why the face cover? why any of it? it's fantastic

when's superman and wonder-woman?

CTLance

I see he's trying to graduate from the belts and zippers meme status to achieve the next level of fetish: the tentacle or mecha arms.

Garruson

Anyone saying it looks good... if this was the design in the DC film universe you would complain, say it's awful and that Zack Snyder should leave.

Temp_User

i like this one

201705240718131.jpg

Puddin, that is so kawaiii!

Mista Koo

I like it. It's pretty cool.

So because he couldn't decide on a head he just included all of them?
Yeah they feel like a lot of separate concepts crammed into one package. Like the default is a neat combination of the Joker and Red Hood, the old man in a wheel chair, the jester in a suit, and the melting mask one.
If it was just one of the masked ones and the old man it would've told a better story.

The jester hat one is pretty cool in a terrifying way

I also still really like the Leto design too apart from that forehead tattoo

The anime hair joker is shit tho, but jester hat one...whew

Forkball

The mech arms are lame, but I like the interchangable faces and how different they are. I can tell Nomura has a lot of fun designing these.

Jaeger

I may actually wanna buy this one. It looks good. Love the multiple different heads. It's perfectly acceptable for me as an adult human to enjoy an artist's take on established design elements of an older comic book character. It's also apparent he has his own story in his mind as he makes these.

But you know, don't wanna stand out with the mob here! Tetsuya you crazy guy! This sucks! Etc.

Top Bottom