• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Joker, by Tetsuya Nomura

SilentRob

Tetsuya Nomura is the worst.

Joke post?

diz_1966.jpg

Christopher Lee is wearing two belts on his head.

So no.

NEO0MJ

The point for various head and accesories is so you can play around and pick whichecer look you like. I cant believe people here saying they want less options for their action figure.

If they add to the cost I'm usually against them. One of the reason I was so hesitant to buy the new MP Megatron is the included silencer and stabilizer because they probably added to the cost of the figure.

Anyone saying it looks good... if this was the design in the DC film universe you would complain, say it's awful and that Zack Snyder should leave.

Current DC universe, yeah. But I think it'd be fairly well-received if it were in Batman Beyond-style cyberpunk movie.

Let's not forget that Joker's actual Batman Beyond appearance had him running around with slicked hair, nail polish, and a skintight fetish suit.

RM8

Maybe people genuinely don't like Nomura's designs and it's not a personal vendetta against Final Fantasy or whatever.

Arkeband

Banned
The real question is, how does Nomura have so much time to do all these side projects when he's currently at the helm of two enormous upcoming titles?

DemWalls

Why adding those green elements to the waistcoat, I wonder. They just ruin an otherwise decent design. It's like Nomura can't help adding useless elements even when he miraculously manages to renounce the belts and zippers.

mrplaid

I was ready to not like it, but it's pretty neat. I like everything but the metal arms/wheelchair thing. Better than his attempt at redesigning Batman.

I want Nomura doing a Batman game just to see what it would like

He already did Batman, Catwoman, and now the Joker... What if all these designs are secretly forerunners to such Batman game? :-o Maybe it could finally be announced after the Robin and Harlequin designs are revealed.

silva1991

Aside from that mech part, I think it looks really good.

About what you would expect from anime Joker.

Can anyone remove the mech part with photoshop?

Jaeger

Y'all are killing me with arms stuff. It's just a weapon. An accessory. Like a sword, gun, or jetpack. Except Nomura was attempting to be more original than that. And it's not attached to him.

jackdoe

I own Bahamutman and would love to have this as a companion piece, but it costs as much as a freaking Hot Toy. Nonsense.

Zaphrynn

I actually really like this design. The jester mask was a great idea. Also like the different faces so you can kind of tailor which Joker you want.

Pizza

Nomura produces some unique shit for sure

I'd love a Nomuraverse DC comic that was as dense and hard to follow as kingdom hearts

Shit I better see kh3 at e3 this year or I'll cry

Top Bottom