• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The kinect accessory you asked for GAF

And what about the mic?

XE70oOM.jpg

It's too bad that Major League Baseball has pioneered thought-reading technology in the past five years

Wereroku

Because Microsoft sifts through millions of people's cameras. Who would be watching you?
Microsoft has no interest in watching people through Kinect the nsa do. Just like they went through millions of people Skype conversations. Anyway Microsoft is going to make sure it cannot be used for that because if it could the nsa might actually ask and some packet sniffer would find it really easily. Some paranoia is a good thing but not to much.

IISANDERII

Thread title made me think of something else: If I get naked in front my kinect, does it register my cock and can I use it as an input device?

Alx

Thread title made me think of something else: If I get naked in front my kinect, does it register my cock and can I use it as an input device?

Nah, it already has difficulties tracking fingers, so anything smaller is out of the question.
;)

Maaseru

Banned
No one actually cares what you play, do or post with your XBO. I bet that video file gets deleted without even getting played.

This truly feels like Y2K to me...a joke.

Top Bottom