• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Blade 2 |OT| Another Wind Blows Through A Heated Age

So, I bought this last night.

Good lord, it's difficult. I know I'm not very good at fighting games but I normally manage to muddle my way through the story mode in most of them. I'm getting wrecked in this!

At least it removes enemy health the more you lose, which is the only way I'm winning lol.

Aside from that, the art and music is as beautiful as I expected, so it's a really nice experience.

ScOULaris

So, I bought this last night.

Good lord, it's difficult. I know I'm not very good at fighting games but I normally manage to muddle my way through the story mode in most of them. I'm getting wrecked in this!

At least it removes enemy health the more you lose, which is the only way I'm winning lol.

Aside from that, the art and music is as beautiful as I expected, so it's a really nice experience.

Oh yeah. The default difficulty in Last Blade 2 was always ridiculous. By the third opponent expect to get your ass beat. No shame in lowering the difficulty a point or two. It was balanced as an arcade game with the primary motivator being consuming vast quantities of quarters from those who stepped up to play it.

Oh yeah. The default difficulty in Last Blade 2 was always ridiculous. By the third opponent expect to get your ass beat. No shame in lowering the difficulty a point or two. It was balanced as an arcade game with the primary motivator being consuming vast quantities of quarters from those who stepped up to play it.

This made me feel better, thanks. I was getting a bit frustrated I wasn't getting the hang of the game even after spending a few hours with it, but if it's not just me that's good. I'm halfway through a run with so if I make it to the end with this, I'll drop down the difficulty.

And yeah, the 4th opponent is ripping me to shreds every time lol.

Top Bottom