• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian is dead and you will deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Gotta save something for Gamescom man. Sony gives that event almost as big a presence as they do E3. Europe is their single most important region. I have to keep the hope alive. If it doesn't appear there, then there's always TGS. Japan is a key market for Sony, and the faithful have to be wowed by a legendary local studio...

:(

TGS? Gamescom?
Horseshit.
Sony knew, they goddamn knew that E3 was THE place to mention something about The Last Guardian and they didn't say shit.

It's been 5% complete for eight years and Sony has no fucking clue what to do with it.

Xk5igYK.jpg

Castle Vidcons is on the ball.

But it was quite a big letdown when that last trailer showed the Naughty Dog logo... not that I am trying to sell Naughty Dog short as a developer... but seeing Uncharted 4 wasn't a huge surprise at all. ...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I thought, given their "still in full development" rebuttal, that it would be a given that it appeared in some form today. Nothing. Nada.

It's getting the Versus XIII treatment, for the Sony Playstation 5.

soultron

Banned
You're all The Last Guardian. You keep the hope alive. When the hope dies, so to does The Last Guardian. #smokeweedeveryday

Shiokazu

give me now, one piece of official proof that the game is canceled

and by official i mean a official statament made either by sony or the studios.

remember: NeoGAF is a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation.

This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation.

facts and evidence,

+ source.

and TLG is more of a japanese thing.

Only fools will not believe in the prophet, you will be doomed when the last guardian shows its face at e3 2015, fucking non believers.

HoJu

IGN was right. The Last Guardian is dead. it doesn't matter what anyone says. no TGS, no gamescom, no e3 2020. it doesn't matter. it's gone. we all owe IGN an apology for doubting them, and i hope when sony finally confirms the death, they issue an apology to IGN as well.

because IGN was right.

on the upside now that this nightmare is over it means that fucking megachurch preacher megatons gif can finally be buried and set on fire

jwluther

I can't fathom why anyone expected Sony to show TLG at E3 after that IGN debacle. If it was going to be shown, there's no way they would have ruined the surprise by confirming it to still be in development.

Cuyejo

The only way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anybody, as for Team ICO, from now on I am just indifferent of their existence, and that's the only emotion they will get from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom