• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian (TRICO) announced for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureman

sorry if this is annoying bumping this, but Shadow of Colossus and ICO are two of my favorite games ever. I don't really play videogames anymore but I just looked up some info to see if Team ICO had announced a new game, and I found this.

Any news on a release date?

Futureman said:
sorry if this is annoying bumping this, but Shadow of Colossus and ICO are two of my favorite games ever. I don't really play videogames anymore but I just looked up some info to see if Team ICO had announced a new game, and I found this.

Any news on a release date?

Thank you for giving me a heart attack.

No release date yet. Probably (almost definitely) 2010, but which quarter is anyone's guess.

jett

D-Member
Kagari said:

8we53p.gif

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Again the bump happens. I got excited over nothing. :(

TommyTomsten said:
SCEE preparing for The Last Guardian:
TheLastGuardianGame.com & LastGuardianGame.com
Coming soon

Can't wait

I thought it was new info. You make me sad and angry. :(

TommyTomsten said:
SCEE preparing for The Last Guardian:
TheLastGuardianGame.com & LastGuardianGame.com
Coming soon

Can't wait

so now we're having an announcement for website coming soon where the content is most likely just a teaser or maybe even countdown for another announcement?:lol

Can we start making it a rule that unreleased game threads can't be bumped until there's really new information? Announcements of other announcements or websites that aren't online yet shouldn't count.

OgTheClever said:
Can we start making it a rule that unreleased game threads can't be bumped until there's really new information? Announcements of other announcements or websites that aren't online yet shouldn't count.
These are still news, my little friend.
If you like it or not

TommyTomsten said:
These are still news, my little friend.
If you like it or not
I hate to pull out the junior card, but when people see a thread about a heavily anticipated unreleased game is bumped (myself included) then they naturally get their hopes up for some interesting news about it. All you need to do is use some common sense in realising that the preparation of a url isn't something most members want to hear about and is actually quite a disappointment. This is besides the fact that it was known about days ago so if it is really as important as you think then it would have been posted already.

Juniors why do you always do this? Lurk more and understand what "new News!!" is.

I am not expecting the game this year. It would be an amazing surprise if it does turn up though. Seems about time though.

Haunted

announcements of announcements of announcements of announcements of announcements of announcements of announcements of announcements

2gtvrd4.gif

It seems like all both ICO and Shadow of Colossus released in NA first, do you guys think it will be the same for The Last Guardian?

whew, I'm glad I've been on the forum for longer than 6 months and I have seen countless examples of thread bumping NOT being that piece of info I want to see and I didn't get my hopes up. That would have been stupid of me.... : (

ClearCELL

Banned
Kos Luftar said:
It seems like all both ICO and Shadow of Colossus released in NA first, do you guys think it will be the same for The Last Guardian?
World Wide Release is what I'm hoping for. The localization on this shouldn't take too long.

Amneisac

This reminded me that I pre-ordered this on Amazon back during the ECA glory days:

Item(s) Subtotal: $56.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Gold Box Discount: -$2.85
Promotion Applied: -$5.70
-----
Total Before Tax: $48.44
Estimated Tax: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $48.44

That's a beautiful sight for a game that doesn't even have a release date yet.

Empty

Kos Luftar said:

Well thankfully the PS3 is region free so i won't nerd-rage if they pull a later EU release for the game like with SOTC.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Only reason for my PS3 to keep living and not YLOD on me (for second time)! <3 However, if it does die on me, death to the creators of the original fat PS3 :/

Looking at the consistency and frequency of arrows being in the creatures body in almost every shot in different locales, I'm almost positive you'll have to manually pull them out for it to regain it's strength.

You think we got attached to Yorda and Agro? This ones gonna be rough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom