• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Of Us 2 teased?

Yup my interest in tlou 2 is dependent on two things.

1. Will the story stay awesome or devolve into save the world bullshit?

2. Will the gameplay make it more fun for me to play or will I just play 5ish ehh hours and be better off watching the rest on YouTube again.

I think they settled the whole "Save the world" stuff with the ending of the last game. It's why Ellie went with Joel's lie instead of pressing the issue.

2. Obviously that's just preference. Personally I found the gameplay to be some of the best of the last generation, considering I've played the game around four times over at this point.

This made me sad. I know you're joking, but someone out there is actually wishing for something like this and it makes me so so sad. ::hides::

I came across some dude on youtube who was "Thanking Naughty Dog for giving him so much material".

At first I thought he was just talking about all the making of stuff they were releasing, so I responded to him and agreeing with him.

Then my email started blowing up with other people responding to him, as I was linked into the conversation. Turns out he wasn't talking about what I thought he was talking about.

Dude was a rule 34 artist who was talking about Ellie and Riley.

Shit's fucked yo

Woah, more pages for this thread! Let's see if there's some news...

hmm a chinner pos-

this is what the TLOU 2 should be like :

ellie is now like 22ish and all grown up. and man, she got hot, her body is so toned and smooth and without hair.... her breasts.... her breasts are lovely, truly lovely as bosoms should be. they're large and as big as your head, yet so perky and tender. her nipples are glorious with her nipples just big enough for you to suck on, but not big enough to be weird or look like penises. you could say they are great breasts, a great set even because when god created women, he knew that one boob would not be enough and 3 would be a little weird. her breasts are glorious.

you play as ellie and go through hardships, by the end of the game she has no clothing; her breasts (and bum) practically out.

image.php

Evil Beaver

ellie is now like 22ish and all grown up. and man, she got hot, her body is so toned and smooth and without hair.... her breasts.... her breasts are lovely, truly lovely as bosoms should be. they're large and as big as your head, yet so perky and tender. her nipples are glorious with her nipples just big enough for you to suck on, but not big enough to be weird or look like penises. you could say they are great breasts, a great set even because when god created women, he knew that one boob would not be enough and 3 would be a little weird. her breasts are glorious.

you play as ellie and go through hardships, by the end of the game she has no clothing; her breasts (and bum) practically out.

Post like this always remind me of:

j3qK5D5.jpg

Yeah but Uncharted was supposed to be 2014 I imagine. are they really going to release uncharted and tlou in the same year? i would imagine you need at least 9 months between the two of them.
Yup Sony would stagger releases out. Could they release during a period where no games would be coming out to get max. sales? (For TLOU 2)

...Chinner, the perfect troll.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
here is the complete picture..

F4OlX1e.jpg

Goddamn. Better than I imagined.

but I'm sure she wishes Joel had taught her to swim instead of play guitar right about now.

Mikey Jr.

Her right leg not resting on anything is kinda pissing me off......

It is almost perfect, I just cant get over it.

KOHIPEET

here is the complete picture..

F4OlX1e.jpg

Here is my new Facebook cover. Thank you for finding this and the artist for creating it.

I also like what the picture is telling. She's alone, enemies surround her. She's likely a public enemy, hunted by both authorities and the fireflies because of her immunity.
Would make an interesting storyline IMO.

Top Bottom