• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Ship [OT]: Sundays 9:00pm on TNT: Russian BF4 Heli Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Two Ships exchanging broadsides, it's so ridiculous but still good fun. I don't know what they used for Vellek's ship but when they board it's clearly some WW2 cruiser bristling with guns and heavy armor that's five times the size of the ship seen before.

The Last Two Ships exchanging broadsides, it's so ridiculous but still good fun. I don't know what they used for Vellek's ship but when they board it's clearly some WW2 cruiser bristling with guns and heavy armor that's five times the size of the ship seen before.

They have filmed on the Iowa in the past, this time it was pretty noticeable.
Honestly they should give Chandler the Iowa, Missouri, New Jersey or Wisconsin Battleships since S5 seems to be about the US military losing satellite, etc technology.

Just film on the ship and CG them like the Greek ships were, would actually look better as well since they can just use the entire exterior.

Sober

It also looked like as a result of the hack/attack, maybe all satellite services/etc are down, as they're using paper maps/etc.

Here is the preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSu2rkUBdQc

Looks solid enough.
Is that the old chief engineer in command of her own ship now in that preview it looks like?

Either way I kinda hope S5 will be a little better with on and off-ship stuff and some more interesting stuff in the world being explored. This season was too ship-focused IMO.

I guess they could be more interesting than Robocop. lol

It's funny that I still think the sub brothers from season 2 are the best villains after all this time.
Sub brothers were probably the most charismatic but I do think S3 was good because they had to balls to basically call China racist imperialists and did a good job executing it.

edit: here are some of my thoughts on the finale. Hopefully S5 comes back harder IMO.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
What did Sasha say to Chandler when they were alone in the room at the end of the first part of the season finale? I rewound and still couldn't understand what she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom