• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Ship [OT]: Sundays 9:00pm on TNT: Russian BF4 Heli Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Tex is dead.
Robust blonde is dead.
All is shit.

Bring on the new season.

I cheered when he killed that blonde bitch. She was the worst damn part this season.

And this was a sweet moment.

F6aEUUl.png

Enosh

god dammit -.-

Tex is just pretending to be dead right? right???

anyway great season, like people said, they could ahve done two full series from this but now that both plots are done, will be interesting to see what they do next season, US vs Europe again? Russia? maybe something bold like Africa?
aliens or zombies? :p

Damn, RIP Tex! Was always one of the coolest crew members. Looking forward to season 4, and can't believe they also got Renewed for season 5 but it should be a good thing.

Also, did anyone else find Shaw (the blonde villain) to hot in a MILF kind of way lol.

mm04

Good season. Shaw had it coming after her all her murderous machinations. Just can't let her walk. Bummed about Tex, but he went out a hero and in a fire fight at least. Happy with the addition of Sasha this season and hopefully we see helo pilot Jesse next season as well.

Damn, RIP Tex! Was always one of the coolest crew members. Looking forward to season 4, and can't believe they also got Renewed for season 5 but it should be a good thing.

Also, did anyone else find Shaw (the blonde villain) to hot in a MILF kind of way lol.

Yeah, Elisabeth Röhm is pretty. I remembered her from Law & Order back in the day. The professional, ice queen look served her well on TLS.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Yeah, Elisabeth Röhm is pretty. I remembered her from Law & Order back in the day. The professional, ice queen look served her well on TLS.
Took me a while to realize she's totally the detective from Angel season 1.

That looks... interesting?

They greenlit Season 4 & 5 at the same time didn't they? So we'll at least get a 2-season arc for this new food plague?

They haven't disappointed with the show yet, so I'll stay optimistic. Couldn't really figure out how they'd keep the pandemic angle going after last season. I just hope the reasoning for the Nathan James getting involved isn't super contrived.

Joni

They rushed the ending last year when they didn't need to, I assume we will see the same thing this year. So food shortage this year, something else next year.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That looks... interesting?

They greenlit Season 4 & 5 at the same time didn't they? So we'll at least get a 2-season arc for this new food plague?

They haven't disappointed with the show yet, so I'll stay optimistic. Couldn't really figure out how they'd keep the pandemic angle going after last season. I just hope the reasoning for the Nathan James getting involved isn't super contrived.
They delayed S5 because the actor is/was suffering from depression.

They rushed the ending last year when they didn't need to, I assume we will see the same thing this year. So food shortage this year, something else next year.
I didn't mind a global perspective, but I was ready for the American civil war stuff to be done and over with. I think tying the two together was the big mistake there.

Yeah I had read about the delay, but I thought they got the OK to do season 5 before they even started season 4, so I have to hope that allowed them the time to work on a compelling multi-season arc instead of just doing "disaster of the season" type of thing.

I had kind of forgotten they mashed the China thing and American Civil War into one season. Hopefully this story will be more straight forward? I dunno.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
already got my DVR set. First time i'll actually get to watch it full screen with dolby digital.

Cable cutting is the worst for shows like this. Had to watch it via WatchTNT app which was shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom